PDA

View Full Version : Harrelson

Sad
05-12-2005, 07:49 AM
is Hawk back in the booth tonight then?

wdelaney72
05-12-2005, 07:53 AM
God I hope so, but I can't see how he'd be back already.

Sad
05-12-2005, 07:55 AM
I thought it was reported he'd miss that home KC series, then couldn't fly (Toronto, TB) because of a gas bubble put in his eye to relieve pressure, and then was supposed to return for this series...

:?:

FedEx227
05-12-2005, 08:21 AM
yeah it was just because he couldn't fly..so I'd assume he'd be back in the booth tonight.

SSN721
05-12-2005, 08:30 AM
I certainly hope so.

1000ml
05-12-2005, 09:08 AM
I was flipping channels last night and caught Hawk on WCKG with Stan. It actually sounded good to hear his voice. Said he feels great and he's looking forward to getting back in the booth tonight.

NonetheLoaiza
05-12-2005, 10:26 AM
I was flipping channels last night and caught Hawk on WCKG with Stan. It actually sounded good to hear his voice. Said he feels great and he's looking forward to getting back in the booth tonight.

He was on Chicago Tribune Live in full force with an eyepatch. Hope to hear you tonight Hawk...

MIgrenade
05-12-2005, 10:39 AM
They said from the beginning that he would be back after the road trip and it will be great to him so I hope it's true.

veeter
05-12-2005, 10:42 AM
He was on Chicago Tribune Live in full force with an eyepatch. Hope to hear you tonight Hawk... That show was great. David Haugh and the rest of the panel were on their best behavior in the presence of Mr. Sox. When they would say any comment on the team they would look to him while they were talking to almost gain his approval. Haugh who likes to take pot shots at the Sox held back. Hawk seemed intimidating in my opinion. I felt like with Hawk there he was a Sox shield and I loved it.

wdelaney72
05-12-2005, 11:01 AM
Yes!!

Lip Man 1
05-12-2005, 11:52 AM
What will be interesting will be to find out if Hawk can fly to road games. The doctors said flying was off limits for a period of time, (i.e. the trip to Toronto and Tampa Bay) but I never saw exactly how long.

It's possible you could still see DJ and a rotating cast of alumni on road trips for the next few weeks.

Lip

Rocky Soprano
05-12-2005, 11:55 AM
What will be interesting will be to find out if Hawk can fly to road games. The doctors said flying was off limits for a period of time, (i.e. the trip to Toronto and Tampa Bay) but I never saw exactly how long.

It's possible you could still see DJ and a rotating cast of alumni on road trips for the next few weeks.

Lip

Well our next away game is just a short bus trip for them, so Im sure he will be there.

So he wont have to worry about a plain ride until the 23rd. So I'm hoping he will be fine by then.

Sad
05-12-2005, 01:21 PM
anyone got a pic of Hawk sporting his Aretha Franklin glasses from last season I think it was? The yellow ones? Guy I work with says he doesn't remember them...