PDA

View Full Version : Ticket for Friday's Game

TornLabrum
05-11-2005, 08:08 PM
I've had two people cancel out on me so far, so I now have an extra ticket available for Friday night's game vs. the O's (minus Sham-ME Soso). It is offered at the discounted price of $15.00. (It was a half-price deal from SoxFest.) The only disadvantages are a) that you'll have to sit next to me and b) I get to the games early, so you'd have to plan on getting it from me about the time the gates open Friday night (5:30 p.m.).

If you're interested, PM me.

Daver
05-11-2005, 08:12 PM
I've had two people cancel out on me so far, so I now have an extra ticket available for Friday night's game vs. the O's (minus Sham-ME Soso). It is offered at the discounted price of $15.00. (It was a half-price deal from SoxFest.) The only disadvantages are a) that you'll have to sit next to me and b) I get to the games early, so you'd have to plan on getting it from me about the time the gates open Friday night (5:30 p.m.).

If you're interested, PM me.

Normally, I would jump at the chance take in a game with you, but I have to be at the racetrack Friday night for business reasons.

TornLabrum
05-11-2005, 08:19 PM
Normally, I would jump at the chance take in a game with you, but I have to be at the racetrack Friday night for business reasons.

Tough business...a night at the track! :D:

TornLabrum
05-11-2005, 08:30 PM
The ticket has been gobbled up.

kevingrt
05-11-2005, 08:36 PM
The ticket has been gobbled up.

Probably is going to be a very tasty ticket, heh?

ilsox7
05-11-2005, 08:38 PM
Probably is going to be a very tasty ticket, heh?

I'll let you know after the game Friday if it was tasty. :D:

Daver
05-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Tough business...a night at the track! :D:

Auto track, not horsetrack.

I will have to get dirty too.

TornLabrum
05-11-2005, 10:08 PM
Auto track, not horsetrack.

I will have to get dirty too.

Horsetrack is better.