PDA

View Full Version : Sox Offense

rwcescato
05-11-2005, 03:29 PM
I had to turn the game off in the 4th. I cannot stand watching this sad offense.They have the bases loaded and nobody out and can only score 1 lousy run. How has this team won 24 games. A terrible pitcher and all we do is pop up against this guy. Disgusting.:angry:

FoulkeFan
05-11-2005, 03:30 PM
It's truly offensive.

mccoydp
05-11-2005, 03:34 PM
I've got Gameday up right now, but minimized in the background...glad I'm not watching MLB.TV...I don't think I could take it. I smell a train wreck coming.:angry:

I was getting pumped that Brazelton's pitch count was getting up there through three, but El Duque's is now at 66 through 4 innings as I write this. I was hoping for Brazelton to run his count up too high early on.

rwcescato
05-11-2005, 03:36 PM
I've got Gameday up right now, but minimized in the background...glad I'm not watching MLB.TV...I don't think I could take it. I smell a train wreck coming.:angry:

I was getting pumped that Brazelton's pitch count was getting up there through three, but El Duque's is now at 66 through 4 innings as I write this. I was hoping for Brazelton to run his count up too high early on.

It doesn't matter unless he walks in a run. Then we might win.

mccoydp
05-11-2005, 03:39 PM
I would take a walked-in run now, as it doesn't seem like the Sox have their hitting hats on today....did they leave them in Toronto?

Goose
05-11-2005, 03:42 PM
I would take a walked-in run now, as it doesn't seem like the Sox have their hitting hats on today....did they leave them in Toronto?

You're wrong...the Sox can hit...
They can hit a pop-up to second...
They can hit a pop-up to first...
They can hit a fly to center...

This is killing me!

brewcrew/chisox
05-11-2005, 03:45 PM
It doesn't matter unless he walks in a run. Then we might win.

How about throwing a wild pitch? :D:

mccoydp
05-11-2005, 03:48 PM
You're wrong...the Sox can hit...
They can hit a pop-up to second...
They can hit a pop-up to first...
They can hit a fly to center...

This is killing me!

2 out - two men on - watch Paulie choke!

mccoydp
05-11-2005, 03:55 PM
I take that last one back...for now...we have enough of a lead now to give away at least a run per inning before Shingo comes out.:D:

NSSoxFan
05-11-2005, 03:58 PM
I had to turn the game off in the 4th. I cannot stand watching this sad offense.They have the bases loaded and nobody out and can only score 1 lousy run. How has this team won 24 games. A terrible pitcher and all we do is pop up against this guy. Disgusting.:angry:

How bout now?

PicktoCLick72
05-11-2005, 04:02 PM
Boy if this team isn't perfect some people just go crazy. Here is a fact our team is not perfect and we are not going to capitalize on every oppurtunity. Get used to it. It happens to every team. If someone only read these message boards, he probabley would think the sox are 11-30. Everyone needs to just calm down.

ondafarm
05-11-2005, 04:03 PM
How bout now?

The Sox never really have hit well in domes and especially not in this dome. On the other hand, Iguchi (who played in several domes in Japan) seems unfazed.

rwcescato
05-11-2005, 04:03 PM
How bout now?

I feel a little better. The 2 hitters hitting below the mendoza line actually came through. This is more like it.

mccoydp
05-11-2005, 04:05 PM
I hereby declare today to be "Pablo Ozuna Bandwagon" day.

2 for 2 so far....good in the clutch today...

But getting nobody home, with bases loaded, no outs, that ain't clutch...

FoulkeTheIndians
05-11-2005, 04:07 PM
bases loaded, nobody out. Let's try this again...

FoulkeTheIndians
05-11-2005, 04:08 PM
you gotta be kidding me

ja1022
05-11-2005, 04:11 PM
Looks like moving Aaron up to the three spot was just what the offense needed. Really, bases loaded and 1-2-3 due up. *****.

kittle42
05-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Ah, the oft frowned-upon gameday thread - nevertheless, this is a topic that desreves discussion, I think. I thought this new lineup was supposed to prevent these bases loaded chokejobs that we have seen the past 4 years....

mccoydp
05-11-2005, 04:15 PM
Boy if this team isn't perfect some people just go crazy. Here is a fact our team is not perfect and we are not going to capitalize on every oppurtunity. Get used to it. It happens to every team. If someone only read these message boards, he probabley would think the sox are 11-30. Everyone needs to just calm down.

I just got finished watching the top of the sixth....

THE SKY IS FALLING!
THE SKY IS FALLING!

:dtroll:

SpammySosa
05-11-2005, 04:34 PM

Damn fair weather fan!:rolleyes: What ever happened to people supporting their team thru thick and thin??

rwcescato
05-11-2005, 04:42 PM
Damn fair weather fan!:rolleyes: What ever happened to people supporting their team thru thick and thin??

I always turn the channel then turn it back. I do that so I don't break anymore remote controls or glass fireplace fixtures.

mccoydp
05-11-2005, 04:52 PM
Good to see Hermanson bail Marte out of the eighth.