PDA

View Full Version : Is Valentin's Time Up Already?

mikehuff
05-11-2005, 10:55 AM
The Dodgers might be looking to dump their early season hero Jose Valntin already according to the LA Times. He's hitting .194 and is on the 15 day DL due to torn ligaments in his knee.
This was added on 5/10 to the cbssportsline.com's Rumor Mill section...

The Dodgers aren't in a panic to replace injured 3B Jose Valentin, but the Los Angeles Times says they are exploring a trade for Philadelphia's Placido Polanco.

JRIG
05-11-2005, 11:08 AM
The Dodgers might be looking to dump their early season hero Jose Valntin already according to the LA Times. He's hitting .194 and is on the 15 day DL due to torn ligaments in his knee.
This was added on 5/10 to the cbssportsline.com's Rumor Mill section...

The Dodgers aren't in a panic to replace injured 3B Jose Valentin, but the Los Angeles Times says they are exploring a trade for Philadelphia's Placido Polanco.

Valentin is out at least until the break and maybe the entire season. LA is just covering its bases.

mikehuff
05-11-2005, 11:43 AM
Valentin is out at least until the break and maybe the entire season. LA is just covering its bases.

Really? It's that serious? This is the first I've heard of anything. I was assuming it was more because of his average.

wdelaney72
05-11-2005, 01:29 PM
His time has been up.

I don't care where he goes, as long as it's not here.