PDA

View Full Version : Sosa on 15-Day DL with Stapf Infection

Viva Medias B's
05-10-2005, 11:29 PM
The Orioles put Sammy Sosa on the 15-day disabled list tonight because of a stapf infection in his foot.

Apologies if previously posted.

mcfish
05-10-2005, 11:36 PM
Now that's funny! Those nearly sold out games this weekend are going to be half empty with all the flubs fans that forget to come. And there's gonna be another large contingent angry and confused that he's not in right field.

ND_Sox_Fan
05-11-2005, 12:14 AM
The Orioles put Sammy Sosa on the 15-day disabled list tonight because of a stapf infection in his foot.

Can you get those from needles?

HebrewHammer
05-11-2005, 12:52 AM
Magglio avoids us with his her-KNEE-a. Now Sosa avoids us with an "infection". Next thing you know Aaron Miles will come down with a mystery ailment before the Sox/Rox series.

DumpJerry
05-11-2005, 01:37 AM
I predict real low, low, low scalper prices this weekend. The idiots will be wearing Cubbie Blue when trying to unload the tickets. Talk them into 3 for 1 deals.......:D:

chaerulez
05-11-2005, 08:16 AM
What a concidence that he happens to be injured just as the Orioles are about to come to town... and that he's not going to accompany the team either!

Not only does he fear the fans apparently, he probably doesn't want to face the Chicago media again.

SSN721
05-11-2005, 09:06 AM
What a concidence that he happens to be injured just as the Orioles are about to come to town... and that he's not going to accompany the team either!

Not only does he fear the fans apparently, he probably doesn't want to face the Chicago media again.

Well it seemed like he was starting to pick up his hitting again. I woul dthink he would just love to come here and put on a show and be in the spotlight again. Sure he knows if he looked good the flub fans at the series would be cheering for him again. Moronotti would have an orgasm over it if Sosa had come and put on a show. Then he would have a chance to rip on both teams for getting rid of him.

FedEx227
05-11-2005, 09:12 AM
but his yeast infection will not allow him to play

too bad :(

34 Inch Stick
05-11-2005, 09:20 AM
Sam me come out to play-e-ya!