PDA

View Full Version : ESPN.com Poll

DVsoxfan
05-10-2005, 04:04 PM
Well I saw this great poll on ESPN.com in the MLB section. Its got a title of "Which pitcher is most likely to win 300 games". I was excited, because I figured Buehrle was on the list. But.....hes not. The list has Santana, Bonderman, Peavy, CC Sabathia, and Rich Harden. Buehrle and Santana are both 26 and Santana has 56 career wins. Buehrle is also 26...and has 74 career wins. I dont get it. Normally I'm not mad when the national media ignores the sox as a team, but Buehrle definately deserves to be among the young pitchers on this list. He is definately better then Sabathia and Bonderman. And you could argue that he is just as good if not better than Peavy and Harden. I find this very interesting especially because there was just a thread about this around here not to long ago. Your thoughts on this..?

veeter
05-10-2005, 04:46 PM
espn's next poll will be baseball's worst dressed batboys. I guarantee Bafia is first on the list. If there's a shot to be taken or a player to be ignored espn does it to the Sox every time.

swanson24
05-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Jeremy Bondrman will be inducted into the Hall of Fame next to such greats as Cy Young and Walter Johnson. That is funny. Bonderman is a good pitcher but 300 wins! I think the national media needs to get some perspective even with poll questions.