PDA

View Full Version : Dave Wills

rwcescato
05-09-2005, 06:58 PM
I have mlb.com all access. I plan on listening to some of the radio broadcast so I can hear Willsy. It should be interesting. He is probably dying not to be a part of this.
Rich:supernana:

WhiteSox16K
05-09-2005, 07:06 PM
I just turned the Rays feed on myself. It should be interesting in seeing how Wills announces the game. I can't imagining him not being excited for a Sox run, but his job is as the Rays play-by-play man so who knows.

rwcescato
05-09-2005, 07:52 PM
I just turned the Rays feed on myself. It should be interesting in seeing how Wills announces the game. I can't imagining him not being excited for a Sox run, but his job is as the Rays play-by-play man so who knows.

Dave wills so far has been great. A lot of knowledge about the Sox and off season moves from another teams anouncer. Ha Ha! The broadcast has about a 30 second delay. He said the sox traded for posednik from the team north of the border. He had to correct himself and say north of illinois border.
but its great to hear his voice.
Rich

ChiSoxGirl
05-09-2005, 11:02 PM
Silvy & Carmen had Willsy on their show this morning just after 11a and it was so great to hear his voice again. They were asking his opinion of the 2005 Sox and it sounded like he never left; his analysis was just as sharp as it was when he was here. You could also tell that it was hard for him to have a biased opinion of the team now, especially with this 3-game series beginning tonight. Willsy was on for about 15 minutes and Silvy & Carmen really did a great interview with him. Dave sounded like he genuinely missed the people of Chicago and his duties here with the Sox and noted that he looked forward to the trip in July and plans on meeting up with some of his friends when he's in town. :smile: