PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to the O's series??

JoseCanseco6969
05-08-2005, 05:45 PM
Now I know there is another thread for this...but I wanted to see a poll for the hell of it. Mods, feel free to add this poll to the other thread.

HomeFish
05-08-2005, 05:48 PM
Friday almost certainly. Maybe the others too.

CubsfansareDRUNK
05-08-2005, 05:49 PM
If i can get my hands on some tickets, im going to the sox/oriels game next friday

robertks61
05-08-2005, 05:50 PM
I wish. I'll be in Caracas, Venezuela. I hope I can get the scores somewhere.

PAPChiSox729
05-08-2005, 06:49 PM
I unfortunately won't make it. But I am very pumped about this series. We are going against the also red-hot team in the AL. This looks like it will be close. Lets hope the old adage holds true and our good pitching beats out their good hitting. Hopefully, this series will end the "Contender/Pretender" talk about our Sox.

Cellview22
05-08-2005, 06:57 PM
I'm going Thursday. It'll be first time this year in the UD. I've sat in the lower deck every game this year.

Does anyone know if you can access the Fundamentals deck from the UD? I've been up to the Fundamentals but forgot to check if you can access the UD. I'm wondering if you can get down to the lower deck that way. When you're on the fundamentals deck for a while and then walk down to the lower deck concourse, they don't check for tickets, so how would they prevent UD ticketholders from going down? I doubt there'll be empty seats down there for Thursday but I'm still curious...

SouthSide4Life
05-08-2005, 09:55 PM
can you say Dollar Doggies?

Hagan
05-08-2005, 10:12 PM
I will be there friday, saturday and sunday. Saturday and sunday ill be sitting right next to sammy

gobears1987
05-08-2005, 10:16 PM
I'm going to be in Miller's skybox thanks to my Uncle. I've never sat in a skybox before.

whitesoxwilkes
05-08-2005, 10:17 PM
I'm going to be in Miller's skybox thanks to my Uncle. I've never sat in a skybox before.

Two words: dessert cart.

gobears1987
05-08-2005, 10:17 PM
I wish. I'll be in Caracas, Venezuela. I hope I can get the scores somewhere.
In Venezuela no problem. They love baseball in general down there, but they especially love the Sox as Ozzie is from there. I wouldn't be surprised if they broadcast them down there.

ChiSoxRowand
05-08-2005, 10:18 PM
I'm going Thursday. It'll be first time this year in the UD. I've sat in the lower deck every game this year.

Does anyone know if you can access the Fundamentals deck from the UD? I've been up to the Fundamentals but forgot to check if you can access the UD. I'm wondering if you can get down to the lower deck that way. When you're on the fundamentals deck for a while and then walk down to the lower deck concourse, they don't check for tickets, so how would they prevent UD ticketholders from going down? I doubt there'll be empty seats down there for Thursday but I'm still curious...

I think you can access the fundamentals deck from the lower deck. I will be there thursday.

Johnny Mostil
05-08-2005, 10:33 PM
If i can get my hands on some tickets, im going to the sox/oriels game next friday

I may have two extra for that game. PM me if interested.

Realist
05-08-2005, 10:39 PM
This poll was a great idea and one should included on every thread about who's attending which games during an upcoming home series. It reads like a positive response rsvp list for a few really cool upcoming parties.

:party: :party: :party:

chisoxfanatic
05-09-2005, 10:18 AM

You can't access the lower deck from the Fundamentals area if you have an upper deck ticket, because they have a security guy standing right at the bottom of the stairs checking tickets.

I'm going Thursday night, btw...It's Teacher's Night once again.

Kuzman
05-09-2005, 10:23 AM
Got some right field tix for Friday night. If anyone is around there PM me, we can meet up!

Go Sox!

wildcat
05-09-2005, 10:56 AM
Will be there with a big group on Thursday in the UD.

ChiSoxGirl
05-09-2005, 12:06 PM

I'll also be in a skybox this weekend. And yes, the dessert cart is TO DIE FOR- 16" softball-size taffy apples, just to name one thing! Enjoy the amazing food this weekend! :D:

Sox of White
05-09-2005, 12:12 PM
can you say Dollar Doggies?

Word.

logansquaresox
05-09-2005, 12:13 PM
I'm going with the fam (Minnie Plan) on Thursday and as part of a Knox College Alumni group on Saturday. I haven't been since April 19 and it feels like forever! :D:

ChicagoHoosier
05-09-2005, 12:18 PM
Got my tix for Sunday's game.

ChicagoHoosier
05-09-2005, 12:19 PM
I'll also be in a skybox this weekend. And yes, the dessert cart is TO DIE FOR- 16" softball-size taffy apples, just to name one thing! Enjoy the amazing food this weekend! :D:

Can you get any of us up there too?

JoseCanseco6969
05-09-2005, 12:31 PM
This poll was a great idea and one should included on every thread about who's attending which games during an upcoming home series. It reads like a positive response rsvp list for a few really cool upcoming parties.

:party: :party: :party:

Well thank you, i thought so too. Ill try to remember to post one for future upcoming home series when they get close. Definately cool for people to meet up and tailgate, meet at one of the bars or whatever. Cheers guys!

mweflen
05-09-2005, 12:36 PM
Dollar dog thursday, bey-bee! I'm gonna be stuffing my snack-hole.

converted
05-09-2005, 01:25 PM

Myself, skobabe, and 7 members of my family will be at the game on Thursday in Sec. 113 Row 8. I hope the weather is pleasant (aka, not 30 degrees). As for the Fundamentals, you can reach it from the upper deck. You cannot get to the lower deck that way, however. I tried! Security sits down there. Have fun and be sure to check out Scotty Pods racing kiddies in the Fundamentals. It's pretty funny!:tongue:

JoseCanseco6969
05-09-2005, 01:32 PM
Myself, skobabe, and 7 members of my family will be at the game on Thursday in Sec. 113 Row 8. I hope the weather is pleasant (aka, not 30 degrees). As for the Fundamentals, you can reach it from the upper deck. You cannot get to the lower deck that way, however. I tried! Security sits down there. Have fun and be sure to check out Scotty Pods racing kiddies in the Fundamentals. It's pretty funny!:tongue:

Well the weather as of today monday says T-storms 60% for thursday night. Hopefully that changes! Temps around 50 degrees

StrTrkker
05-09-2005, 01:38 PM
I got my tix for Sunday. Upper Box seats Section 531 Seats 1 & 2.

Im hoping to grab a few tickets for Friday nites game.

:)

Tekijawa
05-09-2005, 01:39 PM
I'll be there Thursday and Saturday! One in left field and one in right!

spongyfungy
05-09-2005, 01:55 PM
I got a couple tickets from Cubs fans who just wanted to boo Sammy. He's conveniently coming back for the O's on Monday.

duke of dorwood
05-09-2005, 02:02 PM
I've got Thursday and Monday

Sad
05-09-2005, 02:07 PM
I got a couple tickets from Cubs fans who just wanted to boo Sammy. He's conveniently coming back for the O's on Monday.

I'm in 145 Saturday night...

I thought So-So was only supposed to miss this past weekend's games & be back in the lineup tonight? What he do? Sneeze during the hoof drainage procedure? :tongue:

Sox-on-TV44
05-09-2005, 02:14 PM
I'm going on May 13th.THAT"S MY 28th Birthday!!!!!

WhiteSox16K
05-09-2005, 03:29 PM
Drove down to the Cell today to get my tickets for Saturday, so I'll be there with the girlfriend (she actually wants to go! :?: ). Wanted lower level tickets and the lady at the window said they had none, but then after persistent questioning about that, she proceeded to get me in section 132. :D:

JoseCanseco6969
05-09-2005, 03:45 PM
Drove down to the Cell today to get my tickets for Saturday, so I'll be there with the girlfriend (she actually wants to go! :?: ). Wanted lower level tickets and the lady at the window said they had none, but then after persistent questioning about that, she proceeded to get me in section 132. :D:

132? Right behind home plate?? How did you manage that? Those are for season tix holders only they claim.

I want Mags back
05-09-2005, 04:34 PM
Ill be in sect 100 row 12, closes they had to right in the LD. Cant beat it for 6.50, thtanks to Gene' teacher night thing

WhiteSox16K
05-09-2005, 04:53 PM
132? Right behind home plate?? How did you manage that? Those are for season tix holders only they claim.

I'm not sure how they're available, but I've been lucky enough with this same type of situation before. All I've done is asked the question and it seems they've been able to help me out. For example, today I asked for lower reserved, then anywhere in the lower deck and the lady told me that nothing was available. The next question was, "Are you sure that you can't get me anywhere on the lower level, like between the dugouts or anything?" and she told me 132 and I was very quick to tell her that those would be prefect. I would say that it ALWAYS pays to get the tickets from The Cell's ticket windows prior to day-of-game sales. I will never again get my tickets from a Ticketmaster outlet or online (which is what I used to do to save time) because it seems the Sox will hold the best tickets to sell at the park. Hopefully though, a few years down the road I'll have my season tickets and wont have to worry about buying tickets to individual games.

JoseCanseco6969
05-09-2005, 05:29 PM
I'm not sure how they're available, but I've been lucky enough with this same type of situation before. All I've done is asked the question and it seems they've been able to help me out. For example, today I asked for lower reserved, then anywhere in the lower deck and the lady told me that nothing was available. The next question was, "Are you sure that you can't get me anywhere on the lower level, like between the dugouts or anything?" and she told me 132 and I was very quick to tell her that those would be prefect. I would say that it ALWAYS pays to get the tickets from The Cell's ticket windows prior to day-of-game sales. I will never again get my tickets from a Ticketmaster outlet or online (which is what I used to do to save time) because it seems the Sox will hold the best tickets to sell at the park. Hopefully though, a few years down the road I'll have my season tickets and wont have to worry about buying tickets to individual games.

Thanks for the advice! I had sort of a similiar situation the other day when I purchased tickets with 8 vouchers for thursdays game. Prior to going to the gates, I checked online at best available and they came up with 8 in upper box. Now i was under the impression that i was gonna go to the box office and get upper box, so i told the guy best seats you could get me. He quickly says...hmm no lower box but i have lower reserved. I couldnt believe he had tickets for 8 seats in a row for LR. So yes I will not buy tickets from online anymore if I dont have to.