PDA

View Full Version : People going to Tampa...

Kevin
05-07-2005, 06:51 PM
Where are the people who are going to Tampa sitting? I have tickets in 109 behind the Sox dugout in row P or somewhere close for Monday night's. I remember last year most Sox fans sat behind the dugout, but others were scattered throughout. So, where are you sitting?

AntoneSmith2
05-07-2005, 07:41 PM
As for me, I live down here, but I have football practice so if I come its going to be late Id imagine. At the trop you can really buy the cheap seats and sit wherever you want since usually turnonuts are very small unless its the Red Sox or Yankees. Also its a Mon-Weds series.

I remember last year I ended up behind the dugout talking to sox fans. It was an awesome thing to talk to some great sox fans especially down here in Florida.

OKCidiot
05-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Would like to go to a game, hoping to find some reasonable ground transportation from Tampa airport to Tropicana Field

cubsuck
05-08-2005, 12:34 PM
Would like to go to a game, hoping to find some reasonable ground transportation from Tampa airport to Tropicana Field

If you stay at a hotel over in St. Pete...they should offer a shuttle service from TIA to their hotel over there.

If not, there are a TON of shuttle services to take you over to the area...or the TROP. Worst case senario...you take a $30 cab ride...then get the $5 tickets and go sit in $45 seats...you're ahead 10 bucks!! *lol*

I'd call the airport and ask them what the best bang for the buck is. They're really helpful...they'll direct you in the right area.

White Sox Josh
05-08-2005, 02:10 PM
I think Wilsy will be on the "Inside the Park" thing that Farmer does. Maybe he will come up to visit in the booth with John and Ed.