PDA

View Full Version : A different team

sox1malone84
05-07-2005, 01:22 AM
This is a different White Sox team out there right now. this is a team we haven't seen before in a long time; Since 2000, and it keeps on getting better. When AJ was clapping his hands when he got that hit it gave me chills. We have something special going on here, and hopefully it continues.

Nellie_Fox
05-07-2005, 01:25 AM
We had gotten used to a team that, if they were behind after the sixth, were done. Not this club. This is fun.

sox1malone84
05-07-2005, 01:26 AM
Yeh it's a lot of fun.

FarWestChicago
05-07-2005, 01:32 AM
We had gotten used to a team that, if they were behind after the sixth, were done. Not this club. This is fun.For everybody but the FOBB's and FOLIP's. They are hatin' life. :thumbsup:

batmanZoSo
05-07-2005, 01:46 AM
This is a different White Sox team out there right now. this is a team we haven't seen before in a long time; Since 2000, and it keeps on getting better. When AJ was clapping his hands when he got that hit it gave me chills. We have something special going on here, and hopefully it continues.

I got chills several times, but it was from the broadcasting booth. And they weren't good chills. But your point is well taken...:wink:

elrod
05-07-2005, 01:59 AM
I had the same feeling yesterday too. We were down late in the game and I just knew they'd at least tie it. I started thinking, "Are we going to lose a 1-run game to this team? Hell, no."