PDA

View Full Version : Comcast Pregame

bludupree
05-06-2005, 07:07 PM
What is going on with this Comcast pregame? I use MLBTV and usually don't see the pregame, but today I have some Tribune affiliated program talking about the Wise Guy guide to Wrigley field. I am getting more angry by the second. The only thing that can calm me down is thinking about how hilarious the 9th inning of the Cubs game was today. I can't believe the sub 500 scrubs have taken over our pregame. I would do anything for this game to start this second.

GiveMeSox
05-06-2005, 07:10 PM
What is going on with this Comcast pregame? I use MLBTV and usually don't see the pregame, but today I have some Tribune affiliated program talking about the Wise Guy guide to Wrigley field. I am getting more angry by the second. The only thing that can calm me down is thinking about how hilarious the 9th inning of the Cubs game was today. I can't believe the sub 500 scrubs have taken over our pregame. I would do anything for this game to start this second.

Refer to my thread here. http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49616

MLB.tv screwed up they are not supposed to be showing Chi Tribune Live nor broadcast pre or post game stuff ever.

bludupree
05-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Oh crap...I guess MLB screwed it up and is playing the wrong channell