PDA

View Full Version : MLB.tv for tonight game has wrong broadcast!

GiveMeSox
05-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Anyone else notice MLB.tv screwed up with tonights game. They are showing Chicago Tribune Live right now on CSN, the ballgame is on CSN+. This sucks!

bludupree
05-06-2005, 07:09 PM
oh crap...that is what is going on?

DiGiSyKo
05-06-2005, 07:14 PM
good... it's finally on

MIgrenade
05-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Thank God they fixed it.

Rocklive99
05-06-2005, 07:16 PM
I'm guessing the game was supposed to be on regular CSN, but the Bulls game bumped them to CSN+ and MLB.tv didn't know/change it, good to hear they did now though

GiveMeSox
05-06-2005, 07:16 PM
Thank God they fixed it.

Yeah thank gosh. Seriosly though how dumb do you have to be to realize what was going on.

nccwsfan
05-06-2005, 07:20 PM
The radio broadcast isn't working either- have to listen to the Blue Jays feed tonight....:(:

The Racehorse
05-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Yeah, it pissed me off :mad: ... I was getting ready to fire off an email to ask them *** when I tried once more... glad they fixed it :D: .

kevingrt
05-06-2005, 11:02 PM
Anyone else notice MLB.tv screwed up with tonights game. They are showing Chicago Tribune Live right now on CSN, the ballgame is on CSN+. This sucks!

I was going to say they were going to give you some Bulls basketball with Scottie Pippen

NorthlakeTom
05-07-2005, 12:33 AM
The radio broadcast isn't working either- have to listen to the Blue Jays feed tonight....:(:

The Sox games are normally on WMVP, but when the game is pre-empted, the Sox broadcast on WLS. It takes an inning or two for MLB Audio to straighten it out. I think tonight's WMVP broadcast was the Cubs game. I caught Hawkins being interviewed by the press, and it was pretty hilarious.

Nellie_Fox
05-07-2005, 12:37 AM
The radio broadcast isn't working either- have to listen to the Blue Jays feed tonight....:(:You can't get WLS down there?

Once again tonight I was able to sit in the comfort of my chair and listen to the Sox game on a tabletop radio. Man, I wish the Sox were on a clear channel radio station all the time.

owensmouth
05-07-2005, 01:32 AM
The jugs at MLB don't seem to give a rat's behind about what they're broadcasting. I ended up calling them twice, once to tell them they were screwed up on the radio bdcst and then a second time to tell them that they weren't on TV either. My guess is that they're too busy crying about their damn Yankees.

harwar
05-07-2005, 08:52 AM
You can't get WLS down there?

Once again tonight I was able to sit in the comfort of my chair and listen to the Sox game on a tabletop radio. Man, I wish the Sox were on a clear channel radio station all the time.

Yea,i could get used to WLS.
I've got a small fotune in electronics here just to pick up the White sox games.
It was nice to just turn on any radio and listen to the game like i did as a kid.
I wish the Sox would move there permanently.

johnny_mostil
05-07-2005, 10:43 AM
Yea,i could get used to WLS.
I've got a small fotune in electronics here just to pick up the White sox games.
It was nice to just turn on any radio and listen to the game like i did as a kid.
I wish the Sox would move there permanently.

So do I. WLS comes in after dark down here in Texas. I am annoyed by the delay on the computer feed (and the fact it doesn't work in the car)... 1000 has a truly lousy pattern.