PDA

View Full Version : AJ Story

daveeym
05-06-2005, 09:00 AM
Ok this was from a non sox hating cub friend of mine. Maybe this is somewhat true but I doubt it because I would have read about it here.

So anywho...He said he heard that AJ got into it with Farmer or Rooney after a game because they were giving AJ a rough time during the broadcast.

I laughed and said I haven't heard it and it sounds like cuboganda, too stupid to come up with something creative so they combine AJ going after the trainer with Stone/Carey ruining the Scrubs Season.

So entertainment for yall and hopefully confirmation that this did not occur.

Tekijawa
05-06-2005, 09:11 AM
Ok this was from a non sox hating cub friend of mine. Maybe this is somewhat true but I doubt it because I would have read about it here.

So anywho...He said he heard that AJ got into it with Farmer or Rooney after a game because they were giving AJ a rough time during the broadcast.

I laughed and said I haven't heard it and it sounds like cuboganda, too stupid to come up with something creative so they combine AJ going after the trainer with Stone/Carey ruining the Scrubs Season.

I heard it was a drug deal gone bad, then they beat up some crippled children and stole from military widows on the way home.

Ol' No. 2
05-06-2005, 10:11 AM

So entertainment for yall and hopefully confirmation that this did not occur.I heard he was playing cards with Rooney and he kicked Farmer in the nuts when he interrupted the game.:rolleyes:

daveeym
05-06-2005, 11:18 AM
I heard he was playing cards with Rooney and he kicked Farmer in the nuts when he interrupted the game.:rolleyes: I heard he asked Tadahito to Roshambo for the last buffalo wing on the clubhouse buffet.

AZChiSoxFan
05-06-2005, 11:21 AM

I don't know, but I'll E-mail Brooks right away to get the inside scoop.....

bayzbol44
05-06-2005, 09:28 PM
AJ being an A-hole??? I don't believe it. Tell your friend again that he had to of made that up. Scrubbies should be his only worry.

fquaye149
05-06-2005, 09:32 PM
wasn't it that aj was playing cards with widger and farmer came up and wanted to go over the blue jays hitters with aj so he could know what to say about them during the game.

aj then said, do you know what being hit in the nuts feels like and when farmer said no aj proceded to clobber him in the family jewels.

then he took the white sox to midseason arbitration and was a huge clubhouse cancer.

it was awful.

SouthSide4Life
05-06-2005, 09:35 PM
I'll believe it. After all AJ is exactly a mild mannered guy. Has anyone remembered his classic Oakland A's story/stories?

Joosh
05-06-2005, 09:37 PM
wasn't it that aj was playing cards with widger and farmer came up and wanted to go over the blue jays hitters with aj so he could know what to say about them during the game.

aj then said, do you know what being hit in the nuts feels like and when farmer said no aj proceded to clobber him in the family jewels.

then he took the white sox to midseason arbitration and was a huge clubhouse cancer.

it was awful.

:tealpolice:

Didn't you mean to put that in teal? Plus, that sounds like a combo of like, 4 or 5 stories Ive heard. Mostly false.

Anywyas, I don't believe it. That sounds way too much like te infamous Steve Stone Incident.

MUsoxfan
05-06-2005, 10:24 PM
IF anything did happen one of the sleuths from the Tribune would have been on it in a second to write how he's jeopradizing the whole season for the Sox. That hasn't happened, so it isn't true

fquaye149
05-07-2005, 02:07 AM
:tealpolice:

Didn't you mean to put that in teal? Plus, that sounds like a combo of like, 4 or 5 stories Ive heard. Mostly false.

Anywyas, I don't believe it. That sounds way too much like te infamous Steve Stone Incident.

I guess it's true on WSI no matter how sure you are you don't need teal, there will always be one person who will prove you wrong.