PDA

View Full Version : Wilsy

White Sox Josh
05-05-2005, 10:14 PM
Wilsy talked about the Sox on his Notre Dame show. It's on now. He says the reason their doing so well is because he's not there.

JohnBasedowYoda
05-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Wilsy talked about the Sox on his Notre Dame show. It's on now. He says the reason their doing so well is because he's not there.

willsy will be back one day. after they fire dj he'll be our tv guy

batmanZoSo
05-05-2005, 10:24 PM

That's deep pink for me until happens. That would be awesome.

MUsoxfan
05-06-2005, 02:56 AM

Wills will never replace DJ. DJ is a color guy and that's provided by ex-players/managers with an insight into the game. Wills is a play-by-play guy that's waiting in the wings for the Hawk to retire.

CPditka
05-06-2005, 03:25 AM
Wills will never replace DJ. DJ is a color guy and that's provided by ex-players/managers with an insight into the game. Wills is a play-by-play guy that's waiting in the wings for the Hawk to retire.

as much as I love hearing about what it takes to play in japan.... seriously DJ doesnt not hold my intrest or my respect. I guess its because my grandpa was/is a huge tigers fan and i grew up listening to old ass RESPECTABLE tigers shed insight.... i am well over DJ talking about what it takes to hit a frisbee or "uh oh" or "goodbye" or whatever lame comment he comes up with. Its not a matter of DJ being a 'former' Sox player... hes a former Sox player like Charlie Huff was... seriously, i put him in likes of some seriously bad B level talent that clogged up our outfield back in they day... I mean Dave Martinez might be looking for a job... or Brook Fordyce. He sheds no Hawk-esque/Beltin Bill Melton insight. I am not a DJ hater... But Hawks so good, I hope he has a capable counter part. Wills although not being an ex-player/manager felt like one of us. Someone who died with every swing/pitch/out who breathed White Sox Baseball. I miss him and wish him well. Its not that I dont wish DJ well, I just dont think of him being an "ex-sox" player. He has grown in his roll, and if his dumb luck that makes us best in the league keep him, otherwise, dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. Bring Willsy in. I miss him and his fanatism, not his lame comments.

Sox Pride.