PDA

View Full Version : Mike & Mike NFL morning show talk SOX this morning 5/5....sort

Hangar18
05-05-2005, 09:14 AM
I was flipping thru the stations, about 6:45 and for the 2nd day in a row, I hear Greenberg mention that they are going to talk about the White Sox hot start. But first, we get detailed reasons on whats wrong with the Yankees,
and how this could possibly be going on. (memo to M&M: you talked about this yesterday) they simply mirror imaged yesterdays comments and said exactly the same thing. Then they started talking about the NBA and the "big story" regarding Jeff Van Gundy and his fight with the commissioner (memo to M&M: you talked about this yesterday also) They then rehashed the same things they talked about yesterday, and in Greenbergs patented take-799-words-to-make-a-point-when-you-can-make-same-point-with-30-words style,
he goes on and one (im thinking hmmmmmm, ive heard this before, nothing new)

But then finally, a baseball expert comes on, and they talk about the YANKEES, (surprise) and whats wrong with them, and what they need to do to get right. But then, finally, they talk about the SOX. The person mentioned how that some scouts were saying the SOX were gonna be the surprise of the MLB, and how they thought there might be something to it. It was all too quick however.

BUT, Ed Farmer just came on now, 8:15 and hes talking about how the
SOX are doing it. Im glad hes doing it, because M&M are buffoons and have no idea who the sox are, so its nice that theyre asking questions.
Farmer giving credit to Iguchi and the pitching staff. Golic seems to be
asking all the questions, Greenberg may have left for coffee. ESPN
giving credit to Best Team in Baseball, awesome

soxwon
05-05-2005, 10:19 PM
right after the sox won today(thurs) i switched to the score.

you know what they were talkin about?

THE BULLS!!!!

i have nothing against the Bulls, i hope they can comeback, but they have lost 3 in a row.

nothing was said about the sox for a half hour.

cant win anywhere!!!