PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Garage Sale Request...

cubsuck
05-04-2005, 11:00 PM
OK, so I've got a problem! My father, who's up in Northern Indiana, can't make it to the Garage Sale this weekend!

Is there anyone out there who'd be nice enough to pick me up a batting practice jersey?

I'm a 100% feedbacker on ebay (screename: blackhawksfan), and I'm in need of a Sox BP jersey.

I'll paypal you the money for the jersey in advance!

I'd need a size 48-50 (XL or XXL)

If you can help me out...you'd be doin' this SOX fan in Tampa a HUGE DEED!!

Also, if there is anyone out there who'll be at the Garage Sale and are coming down to Tampa for the series, we could meet up and do it face-to-face!

I'm at wits end here...I need a BP jersey...!!!

Anybody out there wanna help me out?????

Thanks In Advance...

skobabe8
05-05-2005, 10:43 AM
I'd love to help out a fellow hoosier, but I dont have and i'm not too familiar with paypal. Any suggestions?

StillMissOzzie
05-05-2005, 12:01 PM
I'd love to help out a fellow hoosier, but I dont have and i'm not too familiar with paypal. Any suggestions?

As a veteran of eBay, I have used PayPal several times without a hitch. First, you'll need to open an account with PayPal. They'll want bank account and credit card info. Then, you can send or receive money via e-mail. You, as the receiver in this case, will get nicked for $0.50 - $1.00 or so for their fees, and then you sweep the balance into your checking account. Fast and relatively painless, and it beats running out to the post office or elsewhere to buy a money order that will cost you pretty much the same in fees, not to mention the $0.37 postage saved.

SMO
:gulp:

alohafri
05-05-2005, 01:25 PM
There is no charge to sign up for Paypal. Just go to www.paypal.com (http://www.paypal.com) and sign up for a personal account. Then anyone can send you money by using your email address. There are FAQs at the site that will answer any questions you may have.

I've used Paypal for several years and have never had any problems.

----Mrs. Aloha

cubsuck
05-05-2005, 01:28 PM

I sent you an email...!!

It'd be amazing if you could help me out!!!

Sick Deals!

cubsuck
05-05-2005, 09:39 PM
OK, skobabe8 can't help me out because of work. However, I do really really really appreciate the offer.

So, is there anyone...ANYONE...at all out there who wants to help out a White Sox fan down here in Tampa. I'll buy you your next pair of tickets down here - my friend works for the DRays.

If anyone out there can help, it'd make my day! I'm a huge fan...I even ducked out of work early today to watch the game at the local bar :)

If you can help, please let me know!

mr_genius
05-05-2005, 10:05 PM
uh, i bet you can find one of those jerseys online somewhere

fo sure

mrzerofan
05-05-2005, 10:23 PM
Yeah, you can, but they are $200. At the garage sale for a crap player like Porzio, they are only about $50...sorry Mike...:tongue:

popilius
05-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Another question about the Garage Sale: where is it located?

In the parking lot?
On the concourse?
On the field?

Thanks. :gulp:

jabrch
05-05-2005, 10:40 PM
You've got....MAIL

jabrch
05-05-2005, 10:44 PM
What time do the doors open for the Garage sale? Do people get there early and line up? What can I expect? (I'm a Sox Garage Sale Virgin...)