PDA

View Full Version : Come on guys, Who's goin tomorrow?

CubsfansareDRUNK
05-03-2005, 11:45 PM
Show your sox support guys. ill be there wearing just about anything that has a white sox logo on it. Go Sox! Come on Freddy!

balke
05-03-2005, 11:54 PM
Yarrr. 90% chance I'll be there sportin my pennant hat.

JoseCanseco6969
05-04-2005, 12:12 AM
I should be there too and gonna get some may 12th tix with my vouchers as well.

jabrch
05-04-2005, 12:12 AM
My next game was supposed to be May 12, but I am going to be in Vegas. My next after that was supposed to be May 18, but I have a work committment that I can't get out of.

I might have to sneak over to the park tomorrow night if I get home at a reasonable hour.

HomeFish
05-04-2005, 12:15 AM
Baring some commitment I made earlier and have forgotten about, I will be there.

JoseCanseco6969
05-04-2005, 12:19 AM
I just checked the ticketmaster and it has a spot for special promotion code. I checked the date with our master list and couldnt find it. Anyone know the code???

Palehose13
05-04-2005, 12:23 AM
Wish I could go, but it's awful hard on me to come down for a game on a school night. Hell, I should be in bed now (but I'm too jacked from practice tonight). Someone make sure they cheer ofr me too!

BTW...my girlfriend informed me this week that we will never move to the Chicago area...cause I would be at the games every night. :wink:

gosox3072
05-04-2005, 12:30 AM
Ill be there Sec 160 row 11, Well be tailgating in the lot across the railroad tracks......stop by if youd like

BRDSR
05-04-2005, 12:31 AM
BTW...my girlfriend informed me this week that we will never move to the Chicago area...cause I would be at the games every night. :wink:

No worries, if your girlfriend is anything like my girlfriend(alright, I know there are some fundemental differences) there is something you can do.

First, somehow make it look like you're sacrificing the White Sox for something she wants to do. The other day I had pretended on planning to go to a White Sox game, knowing that she had a formal dance with her sorority that night. When she reminded me, I pretended to put aside the White Sox and go to her dance. It looked like a sacrifice, even though I'd always planned on going to her dance.

Second, share your enthusiasm with her. When you get really excited, look at her and talk to her about how excited you are instead of just screaming at the TV. It makes her feel like she's part of it too and helps to get her excited about the White Sox too.

This past weekend I had two tickets to both games. All my friends either work or at college right now, and she agreed to go with me to both. It was cold, AND she had fun. Anyway, works for me.

Palehose13
05-04-2005, 12:39 AM
No worries, if your girlfriend is anything like my girlfriend(alright, I know there are some fundemental differences) there is something you can do.

First, somehow make it look like you're sacrificing the White Sox for something she wants to do. The other day I had pretended on planning to go to a White Sox game, knowing that she had a formal dance with her sorority that night. When she reminded me, I pretended to put aside the White Sox and go to her dance. It looked like a sacrifice, even though I'd always planned on going to her dance.

Second, share your enthusiasm with her. When you get really excited, look at her and talk to her about how excited you are instead of just screaming at the TV. It makes her feel like she's part of it too and helps to get her excited about the White Sox too.

This past weekend I had two tickets to both games. All my friends either work or at college right now, and she agreed to go with me to both. It was cold, AND she had fun. Anyway, works for me.

All 3 have been done. She accepts my obsession with our boys on the south side, but realizes that if I lived within an hour of the ballpark she would lose me for about 81 nights out of the year.

Ah well...at least she let's me get the MLB extra inning package! :wink:

Cat Thief
05-04-2005, 01:41 AM
I just checked the ticketmaster and it has a spot for special promotion code. I checked the date with our master list and couldnt find it. Anyone know the code???

Anyone?

SpammySosa
05-04-2005, 07:33 PM

Yeah,lying and trickery is always the way to a girl's heart.:rolleyes:

wildcat
05-04-2005, 09:20 PM
All 3 have been done. She accepts my obsession with our boys on the south side, but realizes that if I lived within an hour of the ballpark she would lose me for about 81 nights out of the year.

Lose you? Why not take her with you? I speak from experience when I say it's impossible to avoid becoming a rabid fan when your boyfriend takes you to games at least once a week. You just need to convince her that going to a Sox game is a great romantic date. :smile: