PDA

View Full Version : I'll start the pool


Daver
11-06-2001, 05:59 PM
Of when the first lawsuit gets filed over baseballs decision on contraction.

I say Nov.8th.

Spiff
11-06-2001, 06:01 PM
Nov. 12

Jerry_Manuel
11-06-2001, 06:05 PM
Nov. 15th

Joel Perez
11-06-2001, 06:06 PM
Nov. 15th.

PaleHoseGeorge
11-06-2001, 06:16 PM
November 7.

Jerry_Manuel
11-06-2001, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
November 7.

Hey George will you send out beer to the winner of this pool? Oh wait, your right so you get to drink one on the house!

PaleHoseGeorge
11-06-2001, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Hey George will you send out beer to the winner of this pool?

Underaged Jerry always looking for illicit beer. I'm shocked!

:)

KempersRS
11-06-2001, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge


Underaged Jerry always looking for illicit beer. I'm shocked!


I'm starting to think I am the only one left in this world who doesn't drink! Of age or under!

Jerry_Manuel
11-06-2001, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Underaged Jerry always looking for illicit beer. I'm shocked!


Who me?

Nah!

Jerry_Manuel
11-06-2001, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
I'm starting to think I am the only one left in this world who doesn't drink! Of age or under!

I don't drink Mr. Positive. But I have heard good things about this "beer".

Spiff
11-06-2001, 07:14 PM
I don't drink either.

Seems to me teenagers who drink are just askin for trouble.

Take for instance two kids in my senior class.

In the last week, one got caught driving with alcohol in the car and the other got caught drinking in school. He had to go to an AA meeting but afterward him and this 22 year old he met there got bombed.

Ahhh....us kids are so wise.

KempersRS
11-06-2001, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
I don't drink either.

Seems to me teenagers who drink are just askin for trouble.



Woohoo! Someone else in high school shares my view!

Iguana775
11-06-2001, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Nov. 15th

jerry, who is that in your sig???? she is freaking hot!!! :)

Jerry_Manuel
11-06-2001, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Iguana775
jerry, who is that in your sig???? she is freaking hot!!! :)

There's a thread in the parking lot about it.

WinningUgly!
11-06-2001, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Iguana775


jerry, who is that in your sig???? she is freaking hot!!! :)

It's Trish Stratus...a wrestling chic! Fun bags a plenty!

GASHWOUND
11-06-2001, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


I don't drink Mr. Positive. But I have heard good things about this "beer".

You have heard good things about this "beer"? Actually, beer tastes nasty if you've never drunk it before, you become an idiot when you drink to much, and you develop a beer gut when you get older. So it's not all its cracked up to be. Ah damn, splilled some Corona on the carpet.:)

Jerry_Manuel
11-06-2001, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND
You have heard good things about this "beer"? Actually, beer tastes nasty if you've never drunk it before, you become an idiot when you drink to much, and you develop a beer gut when you get older. So it's not all its cracked up to be. Ah damn, splilled some Corona on the carpet.:)


Well you don't need to drink to much to be an idiot just look at...I've said to much. Point taken Wound.

GASHWOUND
11-06-2001, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by daver
Of when the first lawsuit gets filed over baseballs decision on contraction.

I say Nov.8th.

Hmmm, how about I go out on a limb and say no lawsuit will be filed.(I know, I'm wrong) But I like to take chances.

Iwritecode
11-06-2001, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND


You have heard good things about this "beer"? Actually, beer tastes nasty if you've never drunk it before, you become an idiot when you drink to much, and you develop a beer gut when you get older. So it's not all its cracked up to be. Ah damn, splilled some Corona on the carpet.:)

Your right, beer does taste nasty. Orange Hooch isn't bad though. I usually pop one open every month or so. If I have 2-3 drinks in 1 week I'm drinking a lot. Can't say that I've every been drunk before though. I tried at my bachelor party. Drank all night, just got a little dizzy. Oh well, it's not really one of my top priorities right now. Never drank before I was 21 either. See Kempers, you aren't alone.

doublem23
11-06-2001, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS


Woohoo! Someone else in high school shares my view!

I used to, but I stopped after my friend died in in alcohol-related car accident.

BTW, I say November 11.