PDA

View Full Version : Offseason Predictions.........

BridgePortNative
05-03-2005, 05:57 PM
I know, I know, a little late but........... of all of the signings that went on this offseason, who did you believe truly was going to be signed be use, that never happened and never would have?????????

GiveMeSox
05-03-2005, 05:59 PM
I know, I know, a little late but........... of all of the signings that went on this offseason, who did you believe truly was going to be signed be use, that never happened and never would have?????????

The AJ signing. I think they signed AJ cuz hermy put in a good word and everyone knows they need a catcher. But what sold them on AJ was the positive marks he got about handling pitchers and calling games from Hermy.

BridgePortNative
05-03-2005, 06:06 PM
For me, I truly thought they were gonna get Matt Clement. I think they were gonna but offered hime too little money, then early in the offseason, I thought Randy Johnson was gonna be ours in a big trade......same with Carlos Beltran, Pedro Martinez, Odalis Perez, Carlos Delgado, Daavid Wells, Omar Vizquel, the whole Yankees team............................

balke
05-03-2005, 06:17 PM
I compiled a list of as many muttered names from the board I could in the offseason and made a poll, mainly cause they were ridiculous.
Here's (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=41029) what some people thought.