PDA

View Full Version : Now it gets interesting...

Kilroy
11-06-2001, 06:17 PM
They have to determine how the dispersal will go down, so that means some kind of draft order. Is it already determined somehow or could the Sox somehow get the first pick?

If they got it, who should they take?

Jerry_Manuel
11-06-2001, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Kilroy
They have to determine how the dispersal will go down, so that means some kind of draft order. Is it already determined somehow or could the Sox somehow get the first pick?

If they got it, who should they take?

I recall Gammons (Yeah he's a credible source) say something about the records. I would take Radke he could be that ace we wanted. But I wouldn't mind Vidro at 2nd.

cheeses_h_rice
11-06-2001, 07:20 PM
Bruce Levine on AM1000 said he had heard from a couple of sources that it would be based on the last 3 years' records. Meaning, the White Sox will probably be in the second half of teams picking, due to them winning 95 games last year. The Flubs, on the other hand, will benefit from their horrid '99 and '00 campaigns.

:baylor

I knew there was a silver lining in there somewhere...

Jerry_Manuel
11-06-2001, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Bruce Levine on AM1000 said he had heard from a couple of sources that it would be based on the last 3 years' records.

:reinsy
My idea was to go by least attendence, but that was shot down.

KempersRS
11-06-2001, 07:25 PM
I think a player like Grame Lloyd (sp?) would be a player in our range, and a very effective lefty out of the pen.

Paulwny
11-06-2001, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
I think a player like Grame Lloyd (sp?) would be a player in our range, and a very effective lefty out of the pen.

Good choice, JR will look at a players contract as the deciding factor.