PDA

View Full Version : Let Outside the Lines Hear what you think!

OzzieFan
05-03-2005, 09:32 AM
I encourage everyone to go to this link and let OTL know what you think about their clip they did on The white Sox and Ozzie Guillen ruining a great story line. Let them know about Jay "The Snake" Marriotti.

PLEASE GO HERE

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/otl

daveeym
05-03-2005, 09:42 AM
What was said?

chuckn98229
05-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the linky. I looked for it on the ESPN website after the segment on the White Sox, but could not find it. I was incensed that they would put kotex boy on to comment about the White Sox. Thanks to you, I was able to sent them my comments:

I cannot believe you had Jay (windsock) Mariotti on your Outside the Lines White Sox segment. He has never written or said an unbiased comment about the White Sox. He uses his various media forums to grind his axe against the White Sox owner (Jerry Reinsdorf) and he leads the cheer-leading Chicago mediots in their blind devotion to the cubs. Jay Moronotti would not know objectivity if it bit him on his butt!

ND_Sox_Fan
05-03-2005, 09:59 AM
Just finished my remarks - thanks for the link.

Hopefully they will publish some. I just ripped them for having Mariotti on as the expert guest, and making a big deal/covering only 2% of the Ozzie story - by Mariotti's admission 98% of Ozzie is good.

The Racehorse
05-03-2005, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the link. I just emailed my thoughts.

Jay Mariotti contributed nothing to a story. He has criticized the Sox to such an extent over the years that he has zero credibility. Comparing Ozzie Guillen to a Mob Boss? [laugh out loud!] His 98% [Ozzie knows what he's doing] versus 2% [Ozzie doesn't know he's doing] "split" regarding Ozzie’s abilities as a manager are funny... why aren't they 97 & 3 percent? Jay Mariotti shows himself to the world that he's a person with petty grievances, and has an axe to grind anytime he comments on the White Sox.

Alvaro Martin was better. However, it bothers me that he went to great lengths explaining Ozzie's criticism of Magglio Ordonez was something "new" in the Latin community because tradionally Latinos in MLB never criticized each other publicly. Excuse me Mr. Martin, it was Magglio who first publicly called Guillen "my enemy,” and Guillen was the one responding.

jackbrohamer
05-03-2005, 10:46 AM
What was said?

Mariotti was over-the-top nuts complaining about Ozzie's antics. I caught part of it flipping channels and was literally shocked at his hysterics, even coming from the Moron.

On top of everything else, it was hard listening to a supposed sports guy who plucks his eyebrows. Does he go to Jose Valentin's barber or something?

OzzieFan
05-03-2005, 01:45 PM
This only takes a minute. I just wante people to let know ESPN how stupid it is to Have Jay Marroiti on as an expert comentator