PDA

View Full Version : This guy is funny....


Joel Perez
11-06-2001, 04:09 PM
Blah Blah Blah....

Jim Caple's (ESPN) view on if the Twins close up shop. (http://espn.go.com/mlb/columns/caple_jim/1274188.html)

He makes it sounds like the Twins are God's gift to baseball. Give me a break.

Bmr31
11-06-2001, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Joel Perez
Blah Blah Blah....

Jim Caple's (ESPN) view on if the Twins close up shop. (http://espn.go.com/mlb/columns/caple_jim/1274188.html)

He makes it sounds like the Twins are God's gift to baseball. Give me a break.


LOL

cheeses_h_rice
11-06-2001, 04:29 PM
Hey, the column isn't entirely without merit.

Did you happen to read this part?

"Hey, why not vote to tear down Fenway's Green Monster, spray weed killer on Wrigley Field's ivy and melt down Yankee Stadium's monuments while you're at it?"

:)

Paulwny
11-06-2001, 07:36 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" and melt down Yankee Stadium's monuments while you're at it?"

Does the army still have flame throwers? Man, I'd really enjoy taking part in this !!!!!

Viva Magglio
11-06-2001, 07:41 PM
Sounds like something :moron would say!

Daver
11-06-2001, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Paulwny
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" and melt down Yankee Stadium's monuments while you're at it?"

Does the army still have flame throwers? Man, I'd really enjoy taking part in this !!!!!

I can hook you up Paul,they are relatively easy to build.

Paulwny
11-06-2001, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
Sounds like something :moron would say!

Naw, he's a NY City guy, I have 40+ yrs. of yankmee hatred !!!

Paulwny
11-06-2001, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by daver


I can hook you up Paul,they are relatively easy to build.




With my mechanical ability I'd probably blow myself up.

czalgosz
11-06-2001, 08:00 PM
Just watch the movie Aliens and you'll see how simple a mechanism they really are. All you need is a can of gas, a length of hose, a Zippo lighter...

I better stop. I don't want the FBI knocking on my door.

Daver
11-06-2001, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by czalgosz
Just watch the movie Aliens and you'll see how simple a mechanism they really are. All you need is a can of gas, a length of hose, a Zippo lighter...

I better stop. I don't want the FBI knocking on my door.

You also need a way to pressurize the gas.......
hold on some one is knocking on my door.

czalgosz
11-06-2001, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by daver


You also need a way to pressurize the gas.......
hold on some one is knocking on my door.

LMAO!!!

GASHWOUND
11-06-2001, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Hey, the column isn't entirely without merit.

Did you happen to read this part?



:)

That part of the article was the funniest. I think blowing up the Metrodome would acually improve it.:)

I think Jim Caple is a closet Twins fan if it wasn't obvious. It's alright Jim, come out of the closet.