PDA

View Full Version : Crede's Pre-Pitch Preparation

Norberto7
05-01-2005, 10:52 PM
This is the kind of thing that you can only notice at games, and I found it interesting. When the ball is being pitched, if you take a look at the infielders, Crede really stands out the most as being prepared. His body language looks as though he is totally convinced the ball is going to be hit to him. It seems as though that'd be a tough habit to aquire, mentally, and more so maintain. He's probably a good example to point out to any younger kids who play ball of how to ready themselves before every pitch.

Norberto7 Rant

To the gentleman in the gray fullsized pickup with IN plates in Lot A after today's game who cut all the way to the front of the line at the exit: You, sir, are a tool. I know you are convinced you are better than all the rest of us, but until we are all convinced as well, why don't you just wait like everyone else? I know a lot of people do it, and that's "city driving", I guess, as if that gives you a license to throw out common decency.

I must buy an old beater for whenever I come to games, put some Kevlar fenders on that baby, and hold down my line position with impunity. That's my dream.

End Rant

SoxFan76
05-01-2005, 11:13 PM
I've noticed that. He is always jumping around and stretching between pitches. That guy is always prepared.