PDA

View Full Version : Twins Losing

White Sox Josh
05-01-2005, 02:51 PM
Twins are losing 2-0 to the L.A. Angels of Anaheim in Orange County of California in the top 8th. Santana has given up 2 hits and Colon has given up 1.:smile:

SOX ADDICT '73
05-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Oh, White Sox Josh...you're new here, so I hope everyone will cut you some slack.

There's something of a superstition on WSI that you don't start a thread about the Twins losing until the game is over. When we do, they have a nasty habit of coming from behind to win. I'm not saying I believe it, but it's scary how often it happens.

White Sox Josh
05-01-2005, 03:04 PM
I see! I won't bring it up until the game is over.

munchman33
05-01-2005, 03:38 PM
Oh, White Sox Josh...you're new here, so I hope everyone will cut you some slack.

There's something of a superstition on WSI that you don't start a thread about the Twins losing until the game is over. When we do, they have a nasty habit of coming from behind to win. I'm not saying I believe it, but it's scary how often it happens.

Superstitions are for Flubs fans. White Sox fans prefer to be informed.

Final Score 2-1 Angels. :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

White Sox Josh
05-01-2005, 03:56 PM
:twinslose :bandance:

whitesoxfan1986
05-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Now we know Johan Santana is not invincible :D:

mdep524
05-01-2005, 04:09 PM
Did anyone else notice that the Twins score has not been listed on Comcast's little bottom line updates during Sox games? At first I thought I must have just missed it, but the last few times the Sox game was on CSN, the Twins score never came up on the updates. Superstition maybe? Why else wouldn't they put it on there, especially considering its the most important score to Sox fans?

munchman33
05-01-2005, 04:18 PM
especially considering its the most important score to Sox fans?

The most important score to sox fans is the White Sox score.

TheOldRoman
05-01-2005, 04:19 PM
The most important score to sox fans is the White Sox score.
I dont know about you guys, but I would rather see the Cubs lose than the Sox win any day.

SOX ADDICT '73
05-01-2005, 04:46 PM
Superstitions are for Flubs fans. White Sox fans prefer to be informed.
Don't get me wrong, munchman. I don't believe it either. I just know how many people around here do, and I was fearing for Josh's personal safety.

voodoochile
05-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Don't get me wrong, munchman. I don't believe it either. I just know how many people around here do, and I was fearing for Josh's personal safety.

No, see the wimps who believe in Karma and superstitions and all that crap won't have the stones to actually say anything in this thread. Heck, they won't even read it and then they can claim it never happened and thus they can berate the next poster who starts one with their crappy theory on why the Twins keep winning... might it be because they have a good veteran team?

No way...

Ah who care...

:twinslose

kevingrt
05-01-2005, 05:13 PM
The ex-Sock doing something amazing for the new Sox, beating Johan Santana. Still gotta luve the large mess in Bartolo Colon!:bandance:

SOX ADDICT '73
05-01-2005, 06:22 PM
The ex-Sock doing something amazing for the new Sox, beating Johan Santana. Still gotta luve the large mess in Bartolo Colon!:bandance:
On that note, is there any word on what his injury was? All I know is that he was cruising right along before getting hurt in the eighth, and the Angels bullpen went and made it interesting.