PDA

View Full Version : Cubs message board?

downstairs
05-01-2005, 12:01 PM
I am curious if anyone knows (and has a link to) the most popular Cub message board(s)?

No, I'm not going to the dark side. No, I don't want to add silly comments about Wood's arm falling off again.

I'm just honestrly interested in getting a gauge of what their fans are thinking about the Sox success.

The Racehorse
05-01-2005, 12:06 PM
I am curious if anyone knows (and has a link to) the most popular Cub message board(s)?

No, I'm not going to the dark side. No, I don't want to add silly comments about Wood's arm falling off again.

I'm just honestrly interested in getting a gauge of what their fans are thinking about the Sox success.

Read the Chicago Tribune...

... seriously, I dunno. But if you do a search on "baseball blog", you'll probably find your way.

DumpJerry
05-01-2005, 12:12 PM
There is a Cub fan-operated WSI knockoff that was started in Feb. this year. You can go there, but they will delete your trollish message right away and ban you (just like the mods here would do to someone who attempts this at WSI). BTW, it still has less than 100 members, I guess they don't have computer access at the hospital wards. The main mod over there, a guy named "Northsidesonny," hates the Sox. Northside keeps posting, but there is nobody present to listen to him...................:smile:

My approach to send a message would be to win a rootop party and display all kinds of banners everytime the cameras focus on the direction of my party. Banners include: "Got Balsa Wood?" "Sox rule!" "How's Mr. Hamm?" and others......

downstairs
05-01-2005, 12:22 PM
DumpJerry:

Do you have a link?

I have no plans on trolling. But with the Dusty fiasco, star pitchers going down every week... it has to be a hoot to read!

SpammySosa
05-01-2005, 12:53 PM
I'm just honestly interested in getting a gauge of what their fans are thinking about the Sox success.

:whocares