PDA

View Full Version : George

CerberusWG
11-05-2001, 10:48 PM
On your list of questions, it's actually a dozen. You skipped question 11 I think. Great article none the less.

PaleHoseGeorge
11-05-2001, 11:42 PM
This is what happens when you get a diploma from the public schools.

:)

BTW, for you Park Forest Rich East fans, the Rockets went down to defeat in the 5A football playoffs.

...and Northwestern sucks, too!

:) :)

FarWestChicago
11-05-2001, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
BTW, for you Park Forest Rich East fans, the Rockets went down to defeat in the 5A football playoffs.

...and Northwestern sucks, too!

:) :) I didn't go to Rich East. They were the enemy. And I know about NU.

PaleHoseGeorge
11-06-2001, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
I didn't go to Rich East. They were the enemy. And I know about NU.

The enemy? Everybody loved Rich East. It was the high school closest to Park Forest Plaza, home to the big Sears store, Goldblatt's, and the Holiday Theatre. A pretty nice Jewel-Osco, too--by 1950's standards, LOL!!!

FarWestChicago
11-06-2001, 12:46 AM

The enemy? Everybody loved Rich East. It was the high school closest to Park Forest Plaza, home to the big Sears store, Goldblatt's, and the Holiday Theatre. A pretty nice Jewel-Osco, too--by 1950's standards, LOL!!! LOL! The Plaza. I guess there's not much left anymore. But, yes, Rich East was the enemy for our hick school. :)

LongDistanceFan
11-06-2001, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
LOL! The Plaza. I guess there's not much left anymore. But, yes, Rich East was the enemy for our hick school. on the fraud question, can you pls enlighten me........ i may have missed that one. thanks

PaleHoseGeorge
11-06-2001, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
on the fraud question, can you pls enlighten me........ i may have missed that one. thanks

The fraud part is from 20 years of listening to JR tell us how devoted he is to bringing us a champion. You know, the ol' "I would trade all six of my basketball championships for just one...blah blah blah..."

In reality, it's been nothing but a series of excuses--a sure sign of what a real loser JR truly is.

I probably should have expanded on this topic in the column.

LongDistanceFan
11-06-2001, 09:34 AM

The fraud part is from 20 years of listening to JR tell us how devoted he is to bringing us a champion. You know, the ol' "I would trade all six of my basketball championships for just one...blah blah blah..."

In reality, it's been nothing but a series of excuses--a sure sign of what a real loser JR truly is.

I probably should have expanded on this topic in the column. hey thanks, most people probably knows what you are talking about, i missed it b/c of the time i spent overseas.

duke of dorwood
11-06-2001, 09:54 AM
Anyone in our organization would trade those 6 championships. Problem is, we'd just get more "prospects" for them.

idseer
11-07-2001, 12:28 PM

I probably should have expanded on this topic in the column.

i sincerely applaud the article george! i've been saying this for years but you really laid it out nicely. it's unbelievable that this (expletive deleted) still has a following of believers.