PDA

View Full Version : George


CerberusWG
11-05-2001, 10:48 PM
On your list of questions, it's actually a dozen. You skipped question 11 I think. Great article none the less.

PaleHoseGeorge
11-05-2001, 11:42 PM
This is what happens when you get a diploma from the public schools.

:)


BTW, for you Park Forest Rich East fans, the Rockets went down to defeat in the 5A football playoffs.

...and Northwestern sucks, too!

:) :)

FarWestChicago
11-05-2001, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
BTW, for you Park Forest Rich East fans, the Rockets went down to defeat in the 5A football playoffs.

...and Northwestern sucks, too!

:) :) I didn't go to Rich East. They were the enemy. And I know about NU.

PaleHoseGeorge
11-06-2001, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
I didn't go to Rich East. They were the enemy. And I know about NU.

The enemy? Everybody loved Rich East. It was the high school closest to Park Forest Plaza, home to the big Sears store, Goldblatt's, and the Holiday Theatre. A pretty nice Jewel-Osco, too--by 1950's standards, LOL!!!

FarWestChicago
11-06-2001, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge


The enemy? Everybody loved Rich East. It was the high school closest to Park Forest Plaza, home to the big Sears store, Goldblatt's, and the Holiday Theatre. A pretty nice Jewel-Osco, too--by 1950's standards, LOL!!! LOL! The Plaza. I guess there's not much left anymore. But, yes, Rich East was the enemy for our hick school. :)

LongDistanceFan
11-06-2001, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
LOL! The Plaza. I guess there's not much left anymore. But, yes, Rich East was the enemy for our hick school. on the fraud question, can you pls enlighten me........ i may have missed that one. thanks

PaleHoseGeorge
11-06-2001, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
on the fraud question, can you pls enlighten me........ i may have missed that one. thanks

The fraud part is from 20 years of listening to JR tell us how devoted he is to bringing us a champion. You know, the ol' "I would trade all six of my basketball championships for just one...blah blah blah..."

In reality, it's been nothing but a series of excuses--a sure sign of what a real loser JR truly is.

I probably should have expanded on this topic in the column.

LongDistanceFan
11-06-2001, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge


The fraud part is from 20 years of listening to JR tell us how devoted he is to bringing us a champion. You know, the ol' "I would trade all six of my basketball championships for just one...blah blah blah..."

In reality, it's been nothing but a series of excuses--a sure sign of what a real loser JR truly is.

I probably should have expanded on this topic in the column. hey thanks, most people probably knows what you are talking about, i missed it b/c of the time i spent overseas.

duke of dorwood
11-06-2001, 09:54 AM
Anyone in our organization would trade those 6 championships. Problem is, we'd just get more "prospects" for them.

idseer
11-07-2001, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge


The fraud part is from 20 years of listening to JR tell us how devoted he is to bringing us a champion. You know, the ol' "I would trade all six of my basketball championships for just one...blah blah blah..."

In reality, it's been nothing but a series of excuses--a sure sign of what a real loser JR truly is.

I probably should have expanded on this topic in the column.

i sincerely applaud the article george! i've been saying this for years but you really laid it out nicely. it's unbelievable that this (expletive deleted) still has a following of believers.