PDA

View Full Version : S.I. / TSN Sox Stuff

Lip Man 1
04-29-2005, 07:08 PM
Some interesting stuff this week in the print editions.

In TSN, Ken Rosenthal interviewed Dmitri Young. I don't know when the interview was conducted but thought you might find this interesting:

TSN: You said recently that it would come down to the Tigers and Indians in the A.L. Central. Is your opinion still the same.

DY: Oh, of course. But I'm not going to sit here and say Minnesota stinks. They're the defending champions. (Pg. 48)

In S.I. for the TV week ahead they have listed the game tonight and the Magglio / Ozzie controversy. They also have the facts correct as they right that Maggs called Ozzie 'his enemy' which prompted Ozzie's blast. (Pg. 23)

They have the Sox listed under the 'who's hot, who's not' section. Citing how the Sox have the division's best 20 home runs and 3.12 ERA. (Pg. 28)

And finally in the Inside Baseball section, by Tom Verducci they have a story on the Sox focusing on the start, Mark Buehrle and Ozzie's comments about him in regards to the Cub pitchers. (Pg. 69)

Enjoy.

Lip

Knockoutinthepar
04-30-2005, 01:45 AM
TSN: You said recently that it would come down to the Tigers and Indians in the A.L. Central. Is your opinion still the same.

DY: Oh, of course. But I'm not going to sit here and say Minnesota stinks. They're the defending champions.

:angry: