PDA

View Full Version : Hawk on B&B

chisox56
04-29-2005, 02:39 PM
Hawk was on boers and bernstein earlier today and they talked about the white sox fast start and the umpires during the A's series. There didn't seem to be any trouble between them about last year and boers and bernstein joked about wanting to be part of the pick to click again.

Uncle_Patrick
04-29-2005, 02:44 PM
Hawk was on boers and bernstein earlier today and they talked about the white sox fast start and the umpires during the A's series. There didn't seem to be any trouble between them about last year and boers and bernstein joked about wanting to be part of the pick to click again.

I believe all three of them already made up on the air either early this year or sometime late last year.

Boers & Bernstein are the only show worth listening to on the Score.

cheeses_h_rice
04-29-2005, 03:38 PM
I believe all three of them already made up on the air either early this year or sometime late last year.

Boers & Bernstein are the only show worth listening to on the Score.

Yep.

My schedule:

7:30-8:30 - Howard Stern at home/in the car
8:30-9:00 - iPod
9:00-9:55 - Silvy & Carmen
9:55 - 2:00 - the Score/crosstalk with sociopolitical ignoramus Mike North/B&B/crosstalk with snoozathon afternoon hosts Telander/Marblemouth/Mulligan
2:00-3:00 - iPod
3:00-5:00 - MJH
5:00-5:40 - Steve Dahl/NPR in the car

SoxFan76
04-29-2005, 03:44 PM
Last summer I would listen to Dahl on the way home everyday. He is still great to listen to. My mom would always listen to him and Bruce Wolf (Chet Chit-Chat :D:) in the mornings when I was very young, so to start listening to him again at the age of 18 was a real treat.

cheeses_h_rice
04-29-2005, 03:58 PM
Last summer I would listen to Dahl on the way home everyday. He is still great to listen to. My mom would always listen to him and Bruce Wolf (Chet Chit-Chat :D:) in the mornings when I was very young, so to start listening to him again at the age of 18 was a real treat.

I just read an article today about Dahl offering Podcasts of his broadcasts.

I haven't tried Podcasting, but I think this is something worth looking into. Now if only Stern followed suit...

:gulp:

PatK
04-29-2005, 04:25 PM
I've tried listening to Silvy and Carmen and it can't handle it.

Nothing is more painful than a couple of Cubs fans trying to feign interest in the Sox.

I'd rather have no talk about the Sox than obvious half-brained efforts.

Uncle_Patrick
04-29-2005, 04:31 PM

Nothing is more painful than a couple of Cubs fans trying to feign interest in the Sox.

I think Carmen is a Sox fan, if I recall correctly. Supposedly, one of those guys were, and I thought it was Carmen.

Jjav829
04-29-2005, 04:31 PM

:?: :?:

Carmen is a White Sox fan and a fairly big fan at that. He knows the team pretty well.

jdm2662
04-29-2005, 04:32 PM
:?: :?:

Carmen is a White Sox fan and a fairly big fan at that. He knows the team pretty well.

I was just going to say the same thing. DeFalco is a Sox fan, and has been quoted many times in saying so.
________
Amateur exposed (http://www.****tube.com/categories/51/exposed/videos/1)

OEO Magglio
04-29-2005, 04:39 PM
Silvy and Carm is really the only sports show I can listen to right now. Unfortunately they're on while I'm in school, I used to be a fan of M J and H but they've become unlistenable for me too.

Uncle_Patrick
04-29-2005, 04:42 PM
Silvy and Carm is really the only sports show I can listen to right now. Unfortunately they're on while I'm in school, I used to be a fan of M J and H but they've become unlistenable for me too.

I think B&B is a great show, but I only get to hear it if I'm in my car at lunch. I like MJ&H, but they go off on so many tangents. Harry is annoying and Mac can be a real blowhard.