PDA

View Full Version : Only one stat matters

Papas
04-29-2005, 01:12 AM
As we all know the White Sox are 16-6 sitting atop the AL Central, yet many people believe they shouldnt be for [insert reason here].

I'm sure you've all seen by now the White Sox commercial "only one stat matters, W" and i'd say they've been doing a good job pursuing that.

Anyway, who cares if the media hates us? That SI Blog guy said the White Sox are the hardest team to be a fan of? Did he watch ANY Bears games last year? He's just trying to play up with the media that the White Sox are bad for some reason.
We argue completely horrible calls, dont like our X right fielder because he made bad comments, so what? Our players arn't taking shots at fans or using steroids.
Oh by the way, been to Wrigley and the Cell buddy? I'm sure families love the smelly fat guys with their shirts off slushing beer around, cussing, and insane antics going on in the bleachers (great place to take a family) compared the awesome atmosphere going to White Sox games nowadays (i'd understand the stadium thing if that article was written 16 years ago).

And then we have the "White Sox don't get enough publicity" fans. I dont get whats so wrong with flying under the radar, I think Kenny Williams and a lot of White Sox players would agree with me.

Anyway, as of now the Sox are the best team in baseball, so sit back and enjoy some winning baseball :smile: .

MUsoxfan
04-29-2005, 01:20 AM
I have some real concerns about this time. Especially after what seemed like a dozen GIDP's yesterday. They'll be fine, but the mass number of DP's have to end