PDA

View Full Version : *Official* 04/27/05 Twins Watch vs Royals

MRKARNO
04-27-2005, 07:22 PM
Because we're all following it. 1-0 Royals in the first on a Sweeney double.

JUribe1989
04-27-2005, 07:23 PM
Royals up 1-0 in bottom 1 on Sweeney RBI 2B.

JUribe1989
04-27-2005, 07:23 PM
Whoops, sorry mods they were made at the same time. Feel free to get rid of this one.

JUribe1989
04-27-2005, 07:46 PM
Damn ROYALS! They already give up the lead on two terribly played balls by Matt Diaz with 2 outs. They are down 2-1. AHHH!!!! The Bulls better win to make this day better.

NSSoxFan
04-27-2005, 08:45 PM
4-4 Bottom of 6th.

JUribe1989
04-27-2005, 08:46 PM
Ruben Gotay 2 run home run! This is so great. If the Royals win, it offsets our loss.

ChiSox7
04-27-2005, 08:56 PM
The Twins are just toying with them. THey can beat the Royals whenever they want. If they win tonight and tomorrow we are only 2.5 games up. From 5 games to 2.5 games in 3 days.

Karl
04-27-2005, 08:56 PM
7-4 Twins.

NSSoxFan
04-27-2005, 08:58 PM
The Twins are just toying with them. THey can beat the Royals whenever they want. If they win tonight and tomorrow we are only 2.5 games up. From 5 games to 2.5 games in 3 days.

If the Twins win we are 3 games up, not 2.5 games.

You should change your username to DoomNGloom.

Karl
04-27-2005, 08:59 PM
I think our offense is starting to gel.

NSSoxFan
04-27-2005, 09:00 PM
I think our offense is starting to gel.

If you're talking about the Twins, look at who they are playing.

ChiSox7
04-27-2005, 09:01 PM
If the Twins win we are 3 games up, not 2.5 games.

You should change your username to DoomNGloom.

If you'll read it again, it says IF they win tonight and tomorrow, which they will probably do considering they crush the Royals. At that point we'll be only 2.5 up, when it was 5 on Tuesday morning. I don't understand how that's doom and gloom. Those are facts. If you don't like my posts, you are certainly entitled not to read them.

Karl
04-27-2005, 09:04 PM
True but it's games like these that can get a team started. We haven't been playing that well in this early season; especially when we have had a dozen opportunities to get runs with bases loaded only to wind up with nothing.

NSSoxFan
04-27-2005, 09:06 PM
If you'll read it again, it says IF they win tonight and tomorrow, which they will probably do considering they crush the Royals. At that point we'll be only 2.5 up, when it was 5 on Tuesday morning. I don't understand how that's doom and gloom. Those are facts. If you don't like my posts, you are certainly entitled not to read them.

I'm sorry but I just get very tired of fans like you. Are you a Sox fan or critic? In the chat you are always doom and gloom, complaining about every little thing. For some reason, it is a forgone conclusion for you that the Twins will win both tonight and tomorrow. The funny thing is if the White Sox were in the same position as the Twins, you would be saying the Royals will give the Sox everything they can handle. Just like you did over this past weekend. :rolleyes:

ChiSox7
04-27-2005, 09:10 PM
I'm sorry but I just get very tired of fans like you. Are you a Sox fan or critic? In the chat you are always doom and gloom, complaining about every little thing. For some reason, it is a forgone conclusion for you that the Twins will win both tonight and tomorrow. The funny thing is if the White Sox were in the same position as the Twins, you would be saying the Royals will give the Sox everything they can handle. Just like you did over this past weekend. :rolleyes:

That's fine. You are entitled to your opinion. Just don't read my posts. Facts are facts though.

Lip Man 1
04-27-2005, 09:24 PM
That's what happens when a thread is started about a Twins game.

Sigh.....they never learn.

By the way I don't care what the Twins are doing and won't until Memorial Day when I start to look at standings, games ahead or behind and so forth. Right now it's meaningless.

Lip

SoxxoS
04-27-2005, 09:34 PM
That's what happens when a thread is started about a Twins game.

Sigh.....they never learn.

By the way I don't care what the Twins are doing and won't until Memorial Day when I start to look at standings, games ahead or behind and so forth. Right now it's meaningless.

Lip

Games now are still meaningful, they count in the same column as they do in September.

I care what the Twins are doing. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to say that the more games we are ahead of the Twins now, the more they have to make up eventually.

Viva Medias B's
04-27-2005, 09:54 PM
Twins win 9-4, trail Sox by 3 games.

shoota
04-27-2005, 11:41 PM
True but it's games like these that can get a team started. We haven't been playing that well in this early season; especially when we have had a dozen opportunities to get runs with bases loaded only to wind up with nothing.

Your Twins have had trouble scoring with men in scoring position because they were facing White Sox pitching. Don't get down on your hitters, the Sox pitchers are just far superior to any Twins lineup. Just be happy your team doesn't have to face White Sox pitching for a while.

BlackAndWhite
04-28-2005, 08:44 AM
Your Twins have had trouble scoring with men in scoring position because they were facing White Sox pitching. Don't get down on your hitters, the Sox pitchers are just far superior to any Twins lineup. Just be happy your team doesn't have to face White Sox pitching for a while.

:o: *blink* *blink* Wow (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=hubris).