PDA

View Full Version : Marc Giangreco

I want Mags back
04-27-2005, 03:13 PM
About a month ago, we saw a thread go to about 200 posts about how we should boycott ABC news because of him.

Anyway, yesterday I checked it, because I wanted to see Wolves highlights, ABC always has more than nbc or cbs, and what does he do.

He starts the segment with Sox highlights.

Keep in mind the game was in the 3rd inning at that time. He went on to Slam Carlos Zambrano, telling him to grow up after hitting whoever the guy on the Reds was. Now what do you all have to say

koch44
04-27-2005, 03:15 PM
About a month ago, we saw a thread go to about 200 posts about how we should boycott ABC news because of him.

Anyway, yesterday I checked it, because I wanted to see Wolves highlights, ABC always has more than nbc or cbs, and what does he do.

Keep in mind the game was in the 3rd inning at that time. He went on to Slam Carlos Zambrano, telling him to grow up after hitting whoever the guy on the Reds was. Now what do you all have to say

Mark Giangreco: Windsock Jr.

jackbrohamer
04-28-2005, 08:57 AM
Now what do you all have to say

Same as before: Giangreco's a complete idiot.

Uncle_Patrick
04-28-2005, 09:40 AM

Here's the problem with windsocks like Giangreco and Marriotti. They badmouth our team, everyone hates them. Then, they say something positive about us, or (more likely) bash the Cubs, and people are like, "Hey, what about them now? That was pretty good." Its just a cycle that keeps perpetuating. So what does it all mean? Giangreco still sucks. Don't forget that.

Hangar18
04-28-2005, 10:19 AM

All ive ever asked is that Chicago Mediots give us balanced reporting.
No Cub Fluff, no slamming SOX if they dont deserve it, and Slamming cubs
when they deserve it. "White sox hit a wall in Oakland yesterday and winning streak ends at 8, game-winning rbi single by Durazo wins it"
Guess who mentioned that and went right on to the next subject?
Mike "regurgitator" Green on ESPN yesterday morning ......... he never
mentioned that it was an ERROR and the umps made 3 bad calls that went against the SOX and led to 6 runs.

robertks61
04-28-2005, 06:12 PM
Equal time would be nice.

I want Mags back
04-28-2005, 10:01 PM
yeah, I assumed that s what the replises would be

Knockoutinthepar
04-30-2005, 04:16 AM
Its just a cycle that keeps perpetuating.

In that case, IWANTMAGSBACK is sort of like your garden variety victim of spousal abuse--alway running back into her man fist, crying out "BUT HE LOVES ME!"