PDA

View Full Version : Moron Report - 11-5-01

czalgosz
11-05-2001, 11:03 AM
:moron

I'm the biggest Arizona fan ever! I love Mark Grace! I love Curt Schilling! the Yankees deserved to lose! I hate 'em, and so should you!

I think I have whiplash from reading his Sunday and Monday column back-to-back. I've never seen someone switch allegiances so fast. What a front-running loser.

cheeses_h_rice
11-05-2001, 11:34 AM

I'm counting on the fact that 50% of the people who see my column today didn't get the Sunday paper.

Being a frontrunner is fun! Go D-backs!

FarWestChicago
11-05-2001, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by czalgosz

I'm the biggest Arizona fan ever! I love Mark Grace! I love Curt Schilling! the Yankees deserved to lose! I hate 'em, and so should you!

I think I have whiplash from reading his Sunday and Monday column back-to-back. I've never seen someone switch allegiances so fast. What a front-running loser. The Moron is amazing. I have never seen anybody so shameless. He does not have even a miniscule shred of decency.

:shammy

I still love you, Jay.

CredeFan
11-05-2001, 02:06 PM
The sad part is, this guy keeps his job because he gets attention for being an idiot.

Daver
11-05-2001, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by CredeFan
The sad part is, this guy keeps his job because he gets attention for being an idiot.

There are a lot of people that get attention for being an idiot,I happen to be one of them.

Jerry_Manuel
11-05-2001, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by daver
There are a lot of people that get attention for being an idiot,I happen to be one of them.

Daver I think you get attention for being a hunter, a redneck, and having some knowledge in strange areas.

Daver
11-05-2001, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
and having some a lot of knowledge.

HUH?

Jerry_Manuel
11-05-2001, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by daver
HUH?

I think I just learned a lesson. Don't drink and post, I corrected the error. Sorry for the confusion Daver.

KempersRS
11-05-2001, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

I think I just learned a lesson. Don't drink and post, I corrected the error. Sorry for the confusion Daver.

Hmm, Jer, aren't you under-age? Someone get the cops out there!

Jerry_Manuel
11-05-2001, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
Hmm, Jer, aren't you under-age? Someone get the cops out there!

Yes I am under age, but I never said what I was drinking. Hey look over there....

(running the other way)

CerberusWG
11-05-2001, 09:51 PM
Can I stop looking now? Hey...where'd you go?

Jerry_Manuel
11-05-2001, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by CerberusWG
Can I stop looking now? Hey...where'd you go?

No you can't stop looking.

:)