PDA

View Full Version : Ozuna In...Crede Out

Soxforlife
04-26-2005, 09:47 PM
i noticed tonight that Ozuna is in the game at third for Crede. That is fine with me cause Ozzie likes to give guys days off...but why not give Dye the day off...or even a couple of days off and let Ozuna play there. My thinking is when Aaron struggled at the begining of last year he sat for a while and look what happened... maybe it could work with Dye too.

gosox3072
04-26-2005, 09:53 PM
Hopefully this doesnt have anything to do with crede getting taken out early from yesterday's game.

chisox06
04-26-2005, 10:00 PM
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:NndZp3nTDbUJ:images.sportsnetwork.com/baseball/mlb/allsport/cwhitesox/manuel_jerry2.jpg

"Now Ozzie, I love the job you've done so far, but have you ever considered tinkering?"

VA_GoGoSox
04-26-2005, 10:25 PM
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:NndZp3nTDbUJ:images.sportsnetwork.com/baseball/mlb/allsport/cwhitesox/manuel_jerry2.jpg

"Now Ozzie, I love the job you've done so far, but have you ever considered tinkering?"

:ozzie

Why don't you worry about managing your [bleeping] little league team?

JB98
04-26-2005, 10:34 PM
Crede must have a minor injury. Good job by the Chicago media to keep us up to date.

Daver
04-26-2005, 10:44 PM
i noticed tonight that Ozuna is in the game at third for Crede. That is fine with me cause Ozzie likes to give guys days off...but why not give Dye the day off...or even a couple of days off and let Ozuna play there. My thinking is when Aaron struggled at the begining of last year he sat for a while and look what happened... maybe it could work with Dye too.

Ozuna is an infielder, there is no way he can play right field. Putting him in left is a BIG stretch.

SoxFan48
04-26-2005, 11:45 PM
Crede must have a minor injury. Good job by the Chicago media to keep us up to date.

Not expected to be out long.

The Wimperoo
04-26-2005, 11:58 PM
Ozuna is an infielder, there is no way he can play right field. Putting him in left is a BIG stretch.

He's looked like a little leaguer out there at 3rd base tonight.

kittle42
04-26-2005, 11:59 PM
Rooney and Farmer said Crede is out with a bruised foot.

rmusacch
04-27-2005, 12:05 AM
Hopefully this doesnt have anything to do with crede getting taken out early from yesterday's game.

I was thinking the same thing.

balke
04-27-2005, 12:11 AM
Crede in, Juan out. Groin?

chisox06
04-27-2005, 12:22 AM
Crede in, Juan out. Groin?

dont know if your watching but thats what it looks like, looked like he was in quite a bit of pain when he went to the dugout.

WhiteSoxFan84
04-27-2005, 12:26 AM
dont know if your watching but thats what it looks like, looked like he was in quite a bit of pain when he went to the dugout.

Hawk made us sound like a MASH unit, who the hell is in the trainers room? I know A.J. was. What's up with Contreras? Uribe and Ozuna we won't know until tomorrow or the day after. Ozuna is hopefully fine, if not, that wrist is broken. Hopefully Uribe was just cramped up real bad and didn't tear a groin.

This is the worst game of the year by any White Sox starter and guess who started it? Our Ace. Ah well, get it out of your system now I guess?

Fake Chet Lemon
04-27-2005, 12:33 AM

Ozuna's been OK in the outfield.

Fake Chet Lemon
04-27-2005, 12:34 AM

Maybe Ozzie is hoping Dye will feel comfortable at his old home field and snap out of things.

Palehose13
04-27-2005, 12:36 AM
:ozzie

Why don't you worry about managing your [bleeping] little league team?

:roflmao:

chisox06
04-27-2005, 01:14 AM
Maybe Ozzie is hoping Dye will feel comfortable at his old home field and snap out of things.

Or drop a routine flyball, either way.

shoota
04-27-2005, 01:40 AM

:D:

SSN721
04-27-2005, 09:01 AM

Ugh, just brutal. :angry: