PDA

View Full Version : All-Star Ballot: no Everett

bludupree
04-26-2005, 06:48 PM
Did anyone else check out the All-Star ballot yet? Everett isn't on it at all. Thomas is listed as our DH. I'm not sure how or when they decide who goes on the Ballot, but I think Everett deserves to be listed

Scotty347
04-26-2005, 06:59 PM
Everett would not be voted in by the "fans" unless he was on the Yankees, so don't sweat it.

if he deserves it at the break, the manager of the squad can add him.

chisoxfanatic
04-26-2005, 07:02 PM
Did anyone else check out the All-Star ballot yet? Everett isn't on it at all. Thomas is listed as our DH. I'm not sure how or when they decide who goes on the Ballot, but I think Everett deserves to be listed

I think it has everything to do with Thomas being the more "notable" guy around.

RKMeibalane
04-26-2005, 07:03 PM

The ballot is largley determined by what happened the previous season, hence Everett was excluded. You can still write his name in.

chisox2005
04-26-2005, 07:23 PM
All they do is put the starting lineups on the ballot. Thomas was expected as the DH and put him on. They print those ballots pretty much at the beginning of the year.

gobears1987
04-26-2005, 07:39 PM
Everett can be voted as the last member of the roster when they vote on players doing well that didn't make it on the first ballot.