PDA

View Full Version : ESPN.com poll.....

Mickster
04-26-2005, 02:56 PM
If anyone cares:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/index

Poll asks:

Which MLB surprise is most likely to make the playoffs?

White Sox 42%
Dodgers 38%
Orioles 17%
Diamondbacks 4%

Total of 6,836 votes so far.

elrod
04-26-2005, 03:13 PM
That's as much a commentary on the White Sox as it is the Al Central. The Dodgers have to deal with SF, SD and a revitalized Arizona. Baltimore has NY and Boston. All we have is Minnesota - I don't think anybody really believes in the Tigers or Indians this year.

faneidde
04-26-2005, 04:13 PM
That's as much a commentary on the White Sox as it is the Al Central. The Dodgers have to deal with SF, SD and a revitalized Arizona. Baltimore has NY and Boston. All we have is Minnesota - I don't think anybody really believes in the Tigers or Indians this year.
The Meat Hook believes in both those teams. They're going to be the ones fighting it out for the division after all.

Mark Buehrle
04-26-2005, 04:16 PM
The Meat Hook believes in both those teams. They're going to be the ones fighting it out for the division after all.

For third place, you mean.

kevingrt
04-26-2005, 04:31 PM

Right on the mark there elrod. Diamondbacks are easily the worst team in the division and will not even beat out the Dodgers. Once the Giants get to full strength if they do they will be fighting all the way with the Dodgers. and The Padres are damn good too. As for the Orioles they could keep something up but I don't see them getting the wildcard or passing the BoSox in the AL East. And I am even forgetting to mention the Yanks.

Ron Karkovice
04-26-2005, 04:51 PM
now sox are 40 % and dodgers are 38 % after 16,000 votes

Soxzilla
04-26-2005, 05:22 PM
Sorry. The NL west is a terrible division. I couldn't disagree with elrod more.

batmanZoSo
04-26-2005, 05:32 PM
I gave another vote for our boys. Too bad I can't refresh and "skew the results" Chicago style. I don't get another vote when I do.