PDA

View Full Version : These are the days...


Spiff
11-04-2001, 11:04 PM
...that remind you why you pay attention to these foolish games people play. The spectacular NFL games; the Giants and the Bears, and the D-Backs saying EAT IT YANKEES WE AINT GOIN OUT LIKE THIS!

Plus you guys like the Hawks and I think they won.

Jerry_Manuel
11-04-2001, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
Plus you guys like the Hawks and I think they won.

They did win, against the hated Detroit Red Wings no less.


:keith
Detroit Sucks, Detroit Sucks.

Spiff
11-04-2001, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


They did win, against the hated Detroit Red Wings no less.


:keith
Detroit Sucks, Detroit Sucks.

Haha I didn't get it at first, but the whole Tigers fight thing.

Clever.

nut_stock
11-04-2001, 11:19 PM
yeh, piss on Robert Fick.

....and you should have put a pic of Parque next ot Foulke.

Jerry_Manuel
11-04-2001, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
Haha I didn't get it at first, but the whole Tigers fight thing.

Clever.

Oh yes I'm a comical genius.