PDA

View Full Version : Garciaparra elects to have Surgery

jabrch
04-26-2005, 01:24 AM
What might have been 2-3 months has just become almost surely a season ending injury.

Poor Cubbies....poor poor Cubbies....

Lip Man 1
04-26-2005, 02:20 AM
I saw his SOT tonight on SportsNite where he said he was not going to have the major surgery to re-attach the tendon but will have some residual surgery to help the area around it recover faster and make the area stronger. He made it sound like what he was having was almost an 'outpatient' type thing.

I have no idea how this will relate to his trying to come back this season or not.

Lip

samram
04-26-2005, 08:36 AM
I saw his SOT tonight on SportsNite where he said he was not going to have the major surgery to re-attach the tendon but will have some residual surgery to help the area around it recover faster and make the area stronger. He made it sound like what he was having was almost an 'outpatient' type thing.

I have no idea how this will relate to his trying to come back this season or not.

Lip

Me neither. I'm not a doctor, but I don't see how that tendon is just going to reattach itself (or maybe it will, I don't know), and it seems that would be important in order to, you know, move around and run and such.

Dick Allen
04-26-2005, 01:41 PM
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Mark Buehrle
04-26-2005, 01:48 PM
Mia Hamm will be bored for awhile.

jdm2662
04-26-2005, 02:06 PM
Mia Hamm will be bored for awhile.

I'll pinch hit for him!
________
Henry ford company (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Henry_Ford_Company)