PDA

View Full Version : The best thing of all this...

chisox06
04-26-2005, 12:07 AM
Chicago White Sox 16-4
Minnesota Twins 10-8 (5 games back)

Nuff said...

voodoochile
04-26-2005, 12:09 AM
And look there's still 4 games left in April the Sox can win... I wonder if this is what Radke was talking about... I hope he's happy...

I KNOW I AM! :D:

chisox06
04-26-2005, 12:12 AM
Well he's right, we can win all the games we want in April. :cool:

chisoxfanatic
04-26-2005, 01:42 AM
Aside from the 85 Tigers, has anyone ever had a 4-loss month before???

GiveMeSox
04-26-2005, 01:58 AM
Chicago White Sox 16-4
Minnesota Twins 10-8 (5 games back)

Nuff said...

Amen to that brother.

Mohoney
04-26-2005, 02:24 AM
Maybe these reports of the AL Central improving their caliber of ball have been exaggerated. Nobody scares me except Minnesota, and we socked them in the mouth 4 times out of 5.

Maybe Detroit still completely sucks, despite the bump in payroll.

Maybe Cleveland doesn't have anywhere close to enough in their bullpen to contend.

Maybe Kansas City is still the worst team in the American League.

Maybe Minnesota's 2 out horseshoe has finally been removed from up their ass.

Only time will tell, but so far, we have built a 5 game lead. If these develop into season-long trends, we might be looking at running away with this division and having the best record in the AL come playoff time.

SoxxoS
04-26-2005, 02:28 AM
Pitching gets it done...look no further than first comparing our staff to last years:

Buehrle/Buehrle....Garcia/Loaiza...El Duque/Garland...Contreras/Wright...Garland/Show

Are you kidding me?

So that will account for some major win shares.

Now, comparing our starting 5 to Minnesota...there is no comparison. They are turning into 1 stud and 4 average Joe's, b/c Bradke has been getting pounded recently (and finally).

batmanZoSo
04-26-2005, 02:33 AM
Aside from the 85 Tigers, has anyone ever had a 4-loss month before???

I did in MVP FWIW.

jeremydavid
04-26-2005, 12:37 PM
"This series will be long forgotten," said pitcher Brad Radke, whose three-run, complete-game effort was wasted by another day of missed chances. "It's April. We don't play them until August again? It doesn't matter. There's a long way to go."

As he dressed at his locker, right fielder Jacque Jones was dancing and bouncing to the beat of the clubhouse music.

"Look around. Does it look like we're worried?" the Twins right fielder said. "It's early, dude."

I wonder if he is still dancing.

Mark Buehrle
04-26-2005, 12:41 PM
Dancing to defeat music, probably.