PDA

View Full Version : Espn

Konerkoholic
04-24-2005, 10:37 AM
I'm getting sick of all these threads about how the Major League failures at ESPN are always ripping on the Sox. Yeah, I hate it too, but that's the way it's gonna be. These are the same guys who've ridden the Sox' bandwagon the last couple of years when the Sox were making a second-half push. They flip flop and go with the team that's trendy and winning at the time because that way, they can't be wrong. F*** Jeff Belushi-Seagal, F*** the shrunken head of Larry Bowa, F*** the Urkel-looking Harold Reynolds, F*** Grandma Gammons, and F*** no-neck Kruk. Let them go out on their little wooden baseball diamond and talk bad about the Sox. The only guy that ever had sense on BBTN was Rob Dibble, and he's gone now, so let's just stop hoping for any Sox praise from that bunch of cretins right now. Expect it when the weather's fair later in the year, and then stick a big middle finger right in their faces and that will be sweeter than complaining about them all year round.

Randar68
04-24-2005, 10:55 AM
I'm getting sick of all these threads about how the Major League failures at ESPN are always ripping on the Sox. Yeah, I hate it too, but that's the way it's gonna be. These are the same guys who've ridden the Sox' bandwagon the last couple of years when the Sox were making a second-half push. They flip flop and go with the team that's trendy and winning at the time because that way, they can't be wrong. F*** Jeff Belushi-Seagal, F*** the shrunken head of Larry Bowa, F*** the Urkel-looking Harold Reynolds, F*** Grandma Gammons, and F*** no-neck Kruk. Let them go out on their little wooden baseball diamond and talk bad about the Sox. The only guy that ever had sense on BBTN was Rob Dibble, and he's gone now, so let's just stop hoping for any Sox praise from that bunch of cretins right now. Expect it when the weather's fair later in the year, and then stick a big middle finger right in their faces and that will be sweeter than complaining about them all year round.

All these guys predicted the Sox would stink after "losing" Maggs and CLee and with Frank hurt. It's way too early in their minds to eat crow, so they won't until it's painfully obvious they're for real.

Frankly, who cares? These boobs just look like idiots when they call a team 10 games over .500 on April 24th an apparition.

MRKARNO
04-24-2005, 11:08 AM
Frankly, who cares? These boobs just look like idiots when they call a team 10 games over .500 on April 24th an apparition.

Seriously, the White Sox could extend their record by 16 more games over .500 the rest of the way and ride comfortably into the playoffs