PDA

View Full Version : Ok, proving Brenly is a moron.

KempersRS
11-04-2001, 09:45 PM
I can somewhat understand why you don't pull Randy in the 3rd inning of Game 6 IF you have made up your mind you are not gonna use him in game 7 at all. But if you are just a flat out moron if you want him for game 7 and then you pitch him 7 innings in a 15-2 game. IF you are going to pitch him, then take it into consideration the day before, Randy coulda started the inning and a pinch hitter coulda been used last inning. Wow, that is pure stupidity.

cheeses_h_rice
11-04-2001, 09:47 PM
The only thing I can think of is that Schilling asked/pleaded to be left in.

Soriano's hit was a fluke (of course, it's the Yankees, after all), though; wasn't a bad pitch.

GASHWOUND
11-04-2001, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
I can somewhat understand why you don't pull Randy in the 3rd inning of Game 6 IF you have made up your mind you are not gonna use him in game 7 at all. But if you are just a flat out moron if you want him for game 7 and then you pitch him 7 innings in a 15-2 game. IF you are going to pitch him, then take it into consideration the day before, Randy coulda started the inning and a pinch hitter coulda been used last inning. Wow, that is pure stupidity.

You're right, he pitched him 7 innings in a blow out win and now brings him in tonight. Thats how bad Brennly thinks of his pen, there'n nobody in there tat he has to bring in a guy who pitched yesterday.