PDA

View Full Version : LaTroy Hawkins beats up Jay Mariotti! from cubs board

JoseCanseco6969
04-22-2005, 04:42 PM
http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=ml-cubs&msg=147827.1&ctx=0

pretty funny and dumb at the same time.

seanpmurphy
04-23-2005, 11:41 AM
If the house collapsed and they both died, that'd have been funny too. Wait, not really. Without Hawkins who's going to blow all of the Cubs' save opportunities this season ;)

jordan23ventura
04-24-2005, 08:43 PM
LOL! That was classic.

MUsoxfan
04-24-2005, 09:29 PM
There's not much on that site I find all that amusing. They just need to show clips of Latoya's blown saves and I'll laugh. Funny how fans of the northside ballclub think that Mariotti hates their team, when it's anything but.

JoseCanseco6969
04-25-2005, 12:37 AM
If the house collapsed and they both died, that'd have been funny too. Wait, not really. Without Hawkins who's going to blow all of the Cubs' save opportunities this season ;)

exactly! I hope dusty doesnt give up on hawkins. I love rubbing that in the Cubs fans noses. We might have reached the end of the road here.

seanpmurphy
04-25-2005, 01:57 AM
exactly! I hope dusty doesnt give up on hawkins. I love rubbing that in the Cubs fans noses. We might have reached the end of the road here.

Oh man. I read Dusty's going to a closer by committee/situation type deal. Can't wait to see the Cubs go down in flames, since they have no pen to do this in the first place. I guess it doesn't help you have Wood pitching 120 pitches a game to start and still sucking.

Chicago's baseball teams:

Chicago White Sox
Northside Choke Artists

ND_Sox_Fan
04-25-2005, 11:07 AM
"Woods" might be their best closer over there. The bullpen might not be a bad spot for him come to think of it.