PDA

View Full Version : Game 7

GASHWOUND
11-04-2001, 09:48 PM
I knew this was gona happen. They score 15 runs yesterday to breeze threw that game and now nada. This is to close for confort. The Spanks always seem to pull out the close ones and I don't see anything changing tonight. Come on 'Zona, make it a great day. Shilling should get the MVP of the WS and the entire playoffs, that guy is a amazing. He's pitching on fumes and no run support. But who do they go to in the bullpen if Shilling can't go all the way? They said Randy will pitch the 9th if the Backs take a lead. Interesting. Lets go 'Zona!

cheeses_h_rice
11-04-2001, 09:54 PM
1-0 D-backs.

I thought Batista was safe at third, too.

C'mon D-backs!!

GASHWOUND
11-04-2001, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
1-0 D-backs.

I thought Batista was safe at third, too.

C'mon D-backs!!

He was safe. they showed like 3 times and you can clearly see his hand touched the bag before he tagged him. Of course the Fox team totally ignores it by not pointing it out. Of course.

GASHWOUND
11-04-2001, 10:10 PM
Tie game, looks like Shillig is running out of gas. But a 5o% Shilingis better than anyone they got in that pen. I just don't like how things are developing. Like I said before, the Spanks always seem to pull out the close ones.

cheeses_h_rice
11-04-2001, 10:13 PM
It ain't over yet. The D-backs have 9 outs left, while the Yanks only have 6 more outs.

Why isn't Johnson warming up in the pen, though? I thought he could go 2 innings tonight if needed.

Looks like they need him.

GASHWOUND
11-04-2001, 10:25 PM
WoW, rain in Arizona. I thought in never rains there and I'm seeing it fall in with a dome stadium.