PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie Lane on XM

livewir
04-21-2005, 08:12 PM
I just wanted to drop a note to everyone, I called into Ronnie Lane's show on XM and asked him about the Sox and Believe it or not he actually brought up the fact that the Sox always seemed to be overshadowed in the media when there doing good. And he continued on about how good a team they were and how on fire they are. It's kinda nice to hear the sox being talked about in a positive light on a national show.

Btw it is so easy to call into XM shows, Ive called a few times and never waited on hold for more than a minute. I figure if all of us that have xm call in and bring up the white sox we might start a movement :-)

-LW

Schmitz33
04-21-2005, 09:04 PM
I just wanted to drop a note to everyone, I called into Ronnie Lane's show on XM and asked him about the Sox and Believe it or not he actually brought up the fact that the Sox always seemed to be overshadowed in the media when there doing good. And he continued on about how good a team they were and how on fire they are. It's kinda nice to hear the sox being talked about in a positive light on a national show.

Btw it is so easy to call into XM shows, Ive called a few times and never waited on hold for more than a minute. I figure if all of us that have xm call in and bring up the white sox we might start a movement :-)

-LW

Next time I have some time I will call in... XM is great!