PDA

View Full Version : Completely stupid Q: Shouldn't this place be called "Dude, What's the Score?"

cheeses_h_rice
04-20-2005, 04:49 PM
I feel that "Dude, What's the Score?" better encapsulates that base essence of being a Flubbie "fan."

Is that name too long?

Unregistered
04-20-2005, 04:54 PM
http://beancounters.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/huh.jpg.

daveeym
04-20-2005, 06:15 PM
I feel that "Dude, What's the Score?" better encapsulates that base essence of being a Flubbie "fan."

Is that name too long? Dude you leave us all offseason and come pack with "suggestions" such as this, come on. :D: On a related note though, riding back on the el, 3 cubs fans and a cards fan are talking and the cubs fan is saying how he misses stony and chip for answering emails creatively and how the new duo sucks. The card fan asks who the new guys are. The cubs fans start going "oooh, ah, er oooh, marty brennaman, uhmmm I think right, wait no bren.. boob, bob brenly yeah thats it, and I don't know who the other guy is."

voodoochile
04-20-2005, 06:44 PM

Is that name too long?

Well there is the forum description from the forums home page:

Pale Hose conspiracies, runaway rumors and lots of Lovable Loser laments. Check your brain at the door, and "Hey dude, what's the score?"