PDA

View Full Version : Rob Neyer on White Sox small ball next on Espn news....

SOXit2EM
04-19-2005, 03:41 PM
.....If anyone's interested :cool:

Rocklive99
04-19-2005, 03:57 PM
I knew I shouldn'tve put off my homework. I feel a lot dumber after watching that :?:

mweflen
04-19-2005, 03:58 PM
synopsis?

MRKARNO
04-19-2005, 03:58 PM
And they suspiciously chose to completely ignore the fact that this still is a home run offense! Third in the majors in home runs and they didnt even put it up in the upper right corner with the other stats.

MRKARNO
04-19-2005, 04:00 PM
synopsis?

His only real solid point was that if the pitchers continue issuing three times as many walks as we're receiving on the offensive end, then the White Sox will not continue to win, which is true. Everything else was pretty irrelevent.

maurice
04-19-2005, 04:00 PM
Did he come up with a legitimate reason why the pathagorean standings are always wrong for the AL Central or does he still think the twinks are just really really lucky?

MRKARNO
04-19-2005, 04:03 PM
Did he come up with a legitimate reason why the pathagorean standings are always wrong for the AL Central or does he still think the twinks are just really really lucky?

Didn't even discuss it. He spent maybe 30 seconds on the White Sox.

PaleHoseGeorge
04-19-2005, 04:08 PM

V-E-N-T-I-L-A-T-I-O-N F-A-N-S.

Just ask that Sox Fan, BlackandWhite.
:cool:

Rocklive99
04-19-2005, 04:17 PM
I was paying more attention to the computer, but it sounded he was talking about offensive trends more in general, instead of the White Sox, but the White Sox graphics were playing. I'm not sure if I heard it right, but at the end of the segment Brian Kenny asked Neyer where he thought the White Sox would finish, then they both laughed for a little (?), and he sarcastically said something "1st for the whole year, they're in 1st now, aren't they?"

MRKARNO
04-19-2005, 04:20 PM
Brian Kenny asked Neyer where he thought the White Sox would finish, then they both laughed for a little (?), and he sarcastically said something "1st for the whole year, they're in 1st now, aren't they?"

Neyer picked the White Sox, so I'd bet he's hoping they win the division wire-to-wire.

Mickster
04-19-2005, 04:24 PM
V-E-N-T-I-L-A-T-I-O-N F-A-N-S.

Just ask that Sox Fan, BlackandWhite.
:cool:

fqhuadgads :D: