PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Series

sox230
04-19-2005, 01:57 PM
I am warning all of you to expect to see a lot of Sox pride from the University of Michigan to show up at the Detroit series. We should fill up as much as we can so even all the Chicagoans should come out and see Comerica, because its really nice and its only 4.5 hour drive or train ride! See ya there!

chisoxfan64
04-19-2005, 02:04 PM
I am warning all of you to expect to see a lot of Sox pride from the University of Michigan to show up at the Detroit series. We should fill up as much as we can so even all the Chicagoans should come out and see Comerica, because its really nice and its only 4.5 hour drive or train ride! See ya there!

I`ll be there Wednesday night. Go Sox!!

mweflen
04-19-2005, 02:16 PM

If you know, how does one get to Motown from Chicago by train? Thanks.

LVSoxFan
04-19-2005, 03:01 PM
I'll be there Wed. night and Thursday afternoon; we'll probably be sitting behind Sox dugout (Sec 121 or thereabouts); I'll be wearing the Sox gray "away" jersey. I'll be watching for Sox fans!

Rocklive99
04-19-2005, 03:14 PM
Some would argue that these games are more important than the Minny ones, okay more important can be argued, but the games vs Det have certainly screwed us in the past while Minny tramples all over them

If you know, how does one get to Motown from Chicago by train? Thanks.

Probably Amtrak

mweflen
04-19-2005, 03:27 PM
i already have tix for June 28 (they were half price, btw). I just haven't planned transportation yet.

chisoxfan64
04-19-2005, 03:31 PM
I'll be there Wed. night and Thursday afternoon; we'll probably be sitting behind Sox dugout (Sec 121 or thereabouts); I'll be wearing the Sox gray "away" jersey. I'll be watching for Sox fans!

I also will be wearing the road jersey and red 70`s sox hat.

tstrike2000
04-19-2005, 04:08 PM
Hopefully Mags will be back and Dimitri Young will be playing with his comments, so we can wipe their asses out and make a sweep in the series.

gobears1987
04-19-2005, 06:02 PM
Hopefully Mags will be back and Dimitri Young will be playing with his comments, so we can wipe their asses out and make a sweep in the series.
Maggs is goine till June it looks like.

WSox8404
04-19-2005, 06:13 PM
Maggs is goine till June it looks like.

Who would have thunk it.....wait, actually everyone.

chisoxfanatic
04-19-2005, 06:45 PM
Some would argue that these games are more important than the Minny ones, okay more important can be argued, but the games vs Det have certainly screwed us in the past while Minny tramples all over them

I agree with this to a degree. Detroit seems to be coming out of the gate as a team I would describe as "pesky," in the same sense as a gnat or moth or mosquito. If we can knock them down early enough, they might not be able to recover.