PDA

View Full Version : Anyone gonna be in Detroit?

chisoxfan64
04-18-2005, 08:56 AM
I`m gonna go catch the game in Detroit Wednesday night. First time there for a game. I`m trying to hit a few parks I haven`t been to yet this year. I was just wondering if anyone else will be there.

jake27
04-18-2005, 10:22 AM
ill be there for the all star game, not and white sox games tho

LVSoxFan
04-18-2005, 10:41 AM
I'll be there Wednesday night and Thursday day.

Cool park; you'll like it. You'll even see Sox fans; they tend to hang around the Sox dugout during BP.

mikehuff
04-18-2005, 11:34 AM
I went there last year and I loved the park. There's a Detroit Redwings bar right across the street that everyone walked to after the game and there were a ton of Sox fans celebrating after a win. Not much else around the park, but the baseball is good.

thecell
04-18-2005, 11:49 AM
I like to get up there sometime soon. Make sure you burn down a building while you're there.

chisoxfan64
04-18-2005, 11:50 AM
I like to get up there sometime soon. Make sure you burn down a building while you're there.

I`ll see what I can do, good thing I`m not flying though cause I wouldn`t be able to bring my lighter.

Corlose 15
04-18-2005, 01:00 PM
I`m gonna go catch the game in Detroit Wednesday night. First time there for a game. I`m trying to hit a few parks I haven`t been to yet this year. I was just wondering if anyone else will be there.

If you're looking for a good value try the Pepsi stands in right field. Its something like $8 a ticket and you get a small pop and a pizza or hot dog with it.

VivaOzzie
04-18-2005, 02:09 PM

Hahaha good luck finding one that isnt already charred up!

LongLiveFisk
04-18-2005, 02:47 PM
If you're looking for a good value try the Pepsi stands in right field. Its something like $8 a ticket and you get a small pop and a pizza or hot dog with it.

That's a pretty good deal....we can use something like that.

:reinsy
"Keep dreaming....MUHAHAHAHA!!"

mweflen
04-18-2005, 03:00 PM
I'm going in June to catch a game. Already got my front row UDR tix ;)

cubsuck
04-18-2005, 03:49 PM
I was there for a game last summer...

BRING $$$$

A disposable camera (27 pix) is $40!!!!

Awesome park in a horrible town...

By the way...as was posted before...HOCKEYTOWN CAFE is a GREAT place to grab a bite afterwards...

I want Mags back
04-18-2005, 04:29 PM
I went there last year and I loved the park. There's a Detroit Redwings bar right across the street that everyone walked to after the game and there were a ton of Sox fans celebrating after a win. Not much else around the park, but the baseball is good.

THAT PLACE SUCKS