PDA

View Full Version : Everett hits the "wall" ???

Fake Chet Lemon
04-16-2005, 03:28 PM
Everett was our hottest hitter before hitting the wall in Cleveland. Since then he has been 1 for 7. He showed last year he isn't anywhere near the same player when playing hurt. On his first swing Friday, he seemed to grimace as he threw a shadow punch with his left arm afterwards (can anyone with TiVo verify?). Does he look any different to anyone? Hopefully this is just a 2-day blip. If not, we really need Frank to heal up in a hurry.

Unregistered
04-16-2005, 03:31 PM
:chickenlittle

Jeezus.

nasox
04-16-2005, 03:39 PM
Everett was our hottest hitter before hitting the wall in Cleveland. Since then he has been 1 for 7. He showed last year he isn't anywhere near the same player when playing hurt. On his first swing Friday, he seemed to grimace as he threw a shadow punch with his left arm afterwards (can anyone with TiVo verify?). Does he look any different to anyone? Hopefully this is just a 2-day blip. If not, we really need Frank to heal up in a hurry.

Oooohhhh... 1-7, thats a real slump. Lets jump of the ledges. RUUUUNNNNNN.

:threadsucks:

Ol' No. 2
04-16-2005, 03:42 PM
Everett was our hottest hitter before hitting the wall in Cleveland. Since then he has been 1 for 7. He showed last year he isn't anywhere near the same player when playing hurt. On his first swing Friday, he seemed to grimace as he threw a shadow punch with his left arm afterwards (can anyone with TiVo verify?). Does he look any different to anyone? Hopefully this is just a 2-day blip. If not, we really need Frank to heal up in a hurry.It's okay, be cause they won both of those games. So even though Everett will hit .147 the rest of the season, the Sox will finish 159-3.:)

voodoochile
04-16-2005, 03:48 PM
It's okay, be cause they won both of those games. So even though Everett will hit .147 the rest of the season, the Sox will finish 159-3.:)

Awesome...

Come on, FCL... It's SEVEN (7) ****ing at bats... seven...7... :rolleyes: SEVEN!

Unregistered
04-18-2005, 10:38 PM
:cleo
"My job is safe."

:)

MRKARNO
04-18-2005, 10:40 PM
The only thing that Everett hit were those Kyle Lohse pitches out of US Cellular Field:D:

SOX ADDICT '73
04-18-2005, 10:52 PM
Hey, if this is the result, somebody find me a wall for Jermaine Dye to run into!

AJ smashed the screen pretty good yesterday, does that count?

Baby Fisk
04-19-2005, 07:57 AM
And Crazy Carl replied:

:everett:
"My precious little Fake Chet Lemon,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your time of trial and suffering,
When you see only one set of footprints rounding the basepaths,
It was then that I hoisted you on my broad but sleek shoulders,
And carried you with the rest of the Sox.
Now **** and enjoy the season, my babies. Peace out."