PDA

View Full Version : Game 7

KempersRS
11-04-2001, 01:59 PM
I am saying right now that the D-Backs will win, and we all know what that means....the D-Backs WILL win!

Jerry_Manuel
11-04-2001, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
I am saying right now that the D-Backs will win, and we all know what that means....the D-Backs WILL win!

This is quite the problem we have on our hands Mr. Positive. You and your hex think Arizona will win, then their is Mariotti and his bandwagon jumping curse who thinks the Yankees will win. I don't know who will win but something has to give here.

Spiff
11-04-2001, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

This is quite the problem we have on our hands Mr. Positive. You and your hex think Arizona will win, then their is Mariotti and his bandwagon jumping curse who thinks the Yankees will win. I don't know who will win but something has to give here.

Methinks we got too many damn "curses."

danman31
11-04-2001, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Maybe the teams will tie :)

Jerry_Manuel
11-04-2001, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
Methinks we got too many damn "curses."

Don't blame me.

longshot7
11-04-2001, 03:06 PM
I'm rooting for the D-backs, but if I had to bet my life on one - I'd take the Yankees - as much as I hate them. Schilling's hiding an arm injury - and their bullpen blows. Usually these come down to the last innings. I hope I'm proven wrong.

PaleHoseGeorge
11-04-2001, 03:18 PM
Put me down for the home team.

danman31
11-04-2001, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by longshot7
Schilling's hiding an arm injury

What makes you say that?