PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy a jersey?!?!

krohnjw
04-16-2005, 02:44 PM
Here is the problem. I am looking to find a new jersey (preferable Rowand or Buehrle) but am now in NC! Looking back I should have purchased one at soxfest, but that would have been too much foresight for me. Any ideas on where I can find one online? I have checked here, but as you can imagine there isn't much in the sports stores here. Sportmart, Dicks, Eastbay don't have them. Whitesox.com doesn't. Anyone know of a good place to pick one up instead of buying a "customized" jersey?

NonetheLoaiza
04-16-2005, 03:09 PM
Triple Threat Sports or Grandstand. Just place an order over the phone. They have jerseys on their websites to look at.

soxphan7
04-16-2005, 04:20 PM
I just got a Buehrle Road Gray for $186 from triplethreatsports.com It took about 3 weeks but it is a beautiful thing! And since i got the jersey yesterday and Buehrle pitched like that today i am taking full credit for the win. :bandance:

cubsuck
04-16-2005, 05:51 PM
I live down here in Tampa and work for The Lightning down here. I've delt with Exclusive Pro exclusively for all our jersey custimizations for clients and workers at the Forum. They've got the official ON FIELD #'s letters's, etc... Plus, they're the cheapest on the web...and the BEST. They'll even rush it for you if you need it fast.

Give them a look:

http://www.exclusivepro.com/

Authentic Prices:

Home: $102
Away: $110
Alt: $102

Customizing Price:
$49

I think you can see where I'm coming from...their prices are awesome and they give GREAT service. They actually did that Gretzky jersey on the front page for me :)

If you have any questions about this place, drop me a line...I PROMISE you'll be satisfied with their work!

-cubsuck :)

C-Dawg
04-16-2005, 06:31 PM
I just got a Buehrle Road Gray for $186 from triplethreatsports.com It took about 3 weeks but it is a beautiful thing!

Cool, I was wondering what the turnaround time would be; their site says 2-4 weeks but I've heard of people getting their's faster. At this rate I should have mine by my next game April 30 (I won't say whose name it is but I bet it will be unique LOL).

Knockoutinthepar
04-16-2005, 07:05 PM
while on the topic, does anyone know where i can find a 1919 sox cap?

cubsuck
04-16-2005, 07:19 PM
Check out www.distantreplays.com

They've got EVERYTHING!

-cubsuck

cubsuck
04-16-2005, 07:20 PM
By the way, they're in Rockford, IL.... just so you know!

-cubsuck

Wsoxmike59
04-16-2005, 07:34 PM
There's some good deals to be had on Ebay, but check out your seller really good before bidding on one. (make sure they're reputable sellers and have impeccable seller ratings in the high 90% range or above)

http://search.ebay.com/white-sox-jersey_W0QQcatrefZC3QQfromZR2QQsojsZ1

If you live in the Chicagoland area there are some pretty good deals at stores such as Sears, Kohl's, and Value City.

Stroker Ace
04-16-2005, 11:32 PM
Continuing the throwback hat search, does anyone know a site where I can find a 2001 Sunday Home throwback hat? The one I had was stolen. I'm in NY, and everyone who sees it thinks it's a sawks hat.